[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a girl if she has a boyfriend over text without sounding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528 KB, 1000x1600
ask a girl if she has a boyfriend over text without sounding like a sperg?

Also how do I indicate I am interested in her?

We knew each other in highschool and I think she may have been into me. We just recently started texting again after a year.
>>
>>17282345
Looks like she's into black guys.
>>
>>17282345
How do I*

The text got cut off sorry.
>>
>>17282345

instead of beating around the bush, just go for it. ask her on a date, not too serious, just lunch, and see what happens. if it doesnt come up then, you ask her on a more clearly romantic date next, dinner.
>>
>>17282346
Maybe I'm a nig nog too. You never know.
>>
>>17282352
pls no
>>
don't ask if she has a boyfriend, let her bring it up
>>
>>17282377
How would it come up naturally?
>>
>>17282396

it just will at a certain point

like >>17282350 said, just ask her to go for drinks and go from there
>>
CHAD HERE

Yeah just either ask her out or ask her if she's seeing anyone.
>>
>>17282457
no, if shes not sure if she likes him you shouldnt be forceful, be sublte. you dont want to drive her away. ask her about her past relationships, if you ask her out and she doesnt like you shell look down on you or use that against you to get what she wants.
>>
>>17282688
100% this
asked out a girl that was iffy about me but i hooked up with from time to time, got rejected because she didn't want that "right now", then found out two months later shes getting back with her ex
>>
>>17282688
And how would I ask her out subtly or even get into talking about her relationships without being weird or making things awkward? I'm a complete autist if you can't tell.
>>
>>17282688

Wtf? Fuck that. If you ask her out and she says no there's your answer no need to waste time on some bullshit scheme to get her to a certain point before asking.

Mutual attraction is fairly instantaneous and if you have to convince her to like you it's not going to be fun.
>>
More background because fuck it. When we were in highschool together her friends would always ask me if I was into her and giggle when I came by. I was too fucking autistic to understand what that meant then and I'm still unsure now.

Also we hadn't texted for almost a year but we just started again recently. She seemed pretty excited but I may just be interpreting friendliness for something more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.