[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unable to tell if she into me? (which probably already means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462190420884.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462190420884.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
Hi,

I started chatting a very good looking girl on tinder, not a girl I would approach IRL because she's probably at least two leagues above me but I thought I would give it a go.

I'll provide a transcript of the most recent messages I exchanged with her and would appreciate your help.

I'll skip 15 sent messages and replies (total 30) we sent to eachother before these to save time:

>me: [Unrelated sentence]. Also, I'm not a fan of the whole tinder thing - swiping left, right, up, down bores me. Fancy leaving it and going out on a date for a laugh?

her: That would definetly depend on where, dont want you to catfish me and turn out to be an old creepy man that still lives with his mum trying to coax me into a bush

>me: Well I'd love to take you on a date to Hawaii or Barbados but unfortunately that's just a tad unrealistic. Do you get that often? Hmm I think it would be more fair on you if it was out for dinner locally to where you stay?
>>
>>17282054
her: Ooooh Hawaii! haha no but I watch Catfish haha. Oh that's dead thoughtful of you

>me: Haha that would be amazing, hopefully at somepoint in the future ha. I'm certainly not any catfish thats for sure, how do I know youre not? Well if you fancy it, let me know your digits and we can get something set up at some point

her: I'm 100% a catfish, plot twist I'm actually a tall and tanned brunette and part time model lol [phone number]

me> Oh that's gutting but please direct me to whoever you stole all those profile photos from because that girl is an absolute babe. I'll text you soon

her: Haha smooth as fuck

I then didn't message her on tinder anymore and sent a text

>me: Hiya you, its [me]. Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was changing my sim and was waiting for my number to transfer over. I'll just chat to you on this now because it's easier. But yeah smooth - but you gifted that one to me

her: Hey that's one thing I need to do, my contract runs out this month. Haha nah.
>>
>me: [talking about phone contracts]. Do you fancy going out for dinner btw or going to the movies or something?

her: [more chat about phone contracts]. "<b>Em yeah not this week or next but</b>"

>me: Haha fair enough. Busy week ahead or just playing hard to get?

her: both haha lol kidding on just busy

Okay so can anyone help me here, can't go out on a date for two weeks? Can any females relate to this? If so, how should I respond.

Alternatively, is this just a polite way of hoping I lose interest in two weeks? If she was okay to give her number why would she get cold feet now?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
I'm inclined to say that she's telling the truth, from what info you've provided it seems like she's somewhat interested. But then again I've been in these kind of situations before and even in hindsight can't really tell you what was going on. Girls are fucking confusing, so like I said, it seems to me like she's legit, but I could be totally wrong.
>>
Bump, please help
>>
>>17282095
Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback
>>
>>17282106
you may also want
>>
It's hard to tell senpai, but I would just roll with it. If the messaging/texting went well hopefully you can keep in contact throughout the two weeks and get a better idea of when she will be available.

I had a similar situation: met a girl on a Sunday, hit it off real well, but she was busy that week with work and out of town on at a wedding. Kept in contact set something up and went out last Saturday (18th) and have something set up for Friday (24th). Good luck anon!
>>
>>17282376
Well that sounds hopeful! Thanks bro, you too.
>>
>>17282054
>I started chatting a very good looking girl on tinder

Stopped reading there.

Tinder skanks are just looking for attention.
>>
>>17282384
Not all of them are attention seekers. I met my girl from Tinder
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.