[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can rushing into sex ruin a new relationship? (Not actually dating,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1466498723217.jpg (12 KB, 392x496) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466498723217.jpg
12 KB, 392x496
Can rushing into sex ruin a new relationship? (Not actually dating, just seeing each other at the moment)
>>
Only if it isn't rape + Islamic conversion via rape
>>
File: 1466577053308.jpg (111 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
1466577053308.jpg
111 KB, 608x800
>>17281157
In a single word answer Yes
>>
>>17281157
>Can rushing into sex ruin a new relationship?
Happens all the time.
>>
>>17281168
>single
Ouch bro
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17281157
Yes.
>>
>>17281157
It really depends. As a general rule, don't fuck on the first date, especially if you're a woman. I hate saying it, but it is true that some men will hit and quit. Do you get the sense you're being used for sex?
>>
>>17281598
>Implying that only men want sex with no strings
>Implying a shitload of mongaloid anime manchilds on this board have never fallen in love with a slut who doesn't want to hang around.

>>17281157
Yes. The best relationships I've ever had started with sex.
My current girl hadn't had sex in 5 years. If I didn't bang her on the first date she probably would have gone home and cried.
>>
>>17281624
>>Implying that only men want sex with no strings
Have you ever seen a man worrying about whether sex on the first date is a potential relationship ruiner? I haven't either. I've also had a lot of unfortunate dates where the guy obviously wanted just to get his dick wet.

>>Implying a shitload of mongaloid anime manchilds on this board have never fallen in love with a slut who doesn't want to hang around
If you're in a context where it's obviously just a hookup and expecting a relationship, you're the autist that can't read a situation as it is.

>b-b-but muh gurl
Both of you are probably ugly as fuck desu. Don't procreate, thanks.
>>
>>17281647
>man worrying about whether sex on the first date is a potential relationship ruiner?
I have done that before and I am a man.
Although it wasn't because I thought it was a red flag for a relationship.
I just didn't really know them that well and I have no interest in banging dirty sluts.

Why would it ruin a relationship if there is none ?
Do you think sex with a guy on a first date will make him change his mind about wanting a relationship with you ?

>I've also had a lot of unfortunate dates where the guy obviously wanted just to get his dick wet.
Good for you and your feminist views on men.. Maybe next time you should try communicating with your potential dates before actually dating them.

>Don't procreate, thanks.
No problem. I'd prefer to wipe a fucking cunt like you on the sheets anyway.
>>
>>17281954
well spoken sir. this isn't the view for feminazis it's /adv/

>>17281624
i just imagined a girl going home and crying because she didnt get banged on the first date. pretty funny
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.