[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it truly impossible to write a decent bio or am I just too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 400x400
Is it truly impossible to write a decent bio or am I just too /r9k/

Im really struggling to say something good and not cringey.
>>
Just say what city u live in, whatever you do for a living (if neet, forget this one), and a thing or two you're fond of.

These things could be black coffee, cats, dogs, sunsets, wine... You name it.

If you play an instrument or shit like that, don't forget to include it.
>>
>age, hometown/uni town
>profession or subject of study
>I like generic thing 1, 2 and 3

Pretty much how mine is styled
Better if generic thing is something more personal such as an instrument of hobby, if not then meh no worries

So long as you've just written something it shows you use the app are are likely to actually reply
>>
Apparently you are so fucking boring you cannot even write one fucking sentence about yourself on a fucking dating app.
>>
>>17280987
Basically, yeah
>>
>>17281011
Add a profile photo to the bio and >>17280974 text and its done.

give yourself a chance, everyone is gifted.
>>
>>17280926
You are not describing yourself, you are selling yourself.

Don't give details, give highlights.

If you can't figure that out, look at a bunch of other ones and the ones you would actually go out with are the examples you need to follow.
>>
Just remember to add some sort of eyecatcher.
I met my girlfriend through tinder about 4 months ago, having my pet snake in the photo made me memorable compared to the hundreds( really, she showed me) of other guys she matched with.
>>
>>17280958
Wait, chicks like cliche and stereotypical shit like that?

Why?
>>
>I live on the eleventh floor of the American Gardens building
>>
>>17281121
>I also have a fetish for white business cards
>>
>>17280926
Just write you are a freelance architecture/visial design artist and a social change dreamer who likes to meet new and interesting people and that a conversation with an intelligent person is always a good start... and that you are open to be newly inspired but also not saying no to some occasional heavy fockin' on the side.... you're welcome
>>
Think of it like a job interview, or CV personal statement. What can you say about yourself that will humanise you, put a stranger at ease, and make them want to be around you? How can you condense yourself so that people can get an idea of what kind of person you are, so the right people will want to know more and the wrong people will keep on walking?
>>
>>17281117
BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING BASIC. On the off chance they're not they probably will ignore you.
>>
>>17281193
Dont do anythung this guy tells you. Its just a stupid bio for a dating app, write something stupid or witty or just write what annoys you... people cank link quite easilly over shit they both hate... write that u hate acrylic nails or plucked out and drawn over eyebrows
>>
generic "Heeeey gurl, wanna meet up for a fun time? ;)" + dope pic of you and a car
that will do it
>>
no girls ever gonna love me :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.