[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bother making a: reddit, tumblr, blog, instragram, facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466438254828.png (154 KB, 314x373) Image search: [Google]
1466438254828.png
154 KB, 314x373
Should I bother making a: reddit, tumblr, blog, instragram, facebook?
So I can get a following and if I ever get popular enough I could ask for money or more viewers and subscribers.

I already spend most of my time on 4chan posting anonimously. Would it be better if I tried making a name for myself and went public instead of just being another random anon no one know about and can't help?
>>
If you want attention, then 4chan is definitely not for you
>>
>>17280889
>test post

>Would it be better if I tried making a name for myself and went public instead of just being another random anon no one know about and can't help?
Name =/= attention, it just means cumulative identity. Be careful about posting embarrassing/incriminating shit.
>>
get a life loser
>>
No we fucking hate namefags/tripfags. 95% are shitposters and I guarantee you that your posts will be filtered and the more known you become, the more we'll rip you to shreds.

And before you say that you won't be a shitposter, saying that you want to make money off the very few people that would bother about you raises a red flag.
>>
You can try to become a minor pewdiepie. But if it's simply financial aid which you're after then try to post as many cries for help as you can in the most popular websites. That way you'll fall in line with the other poor saps and you can circlejerk and promote eachother while making money. Yes start a clique and do it.

Just don't become the next Angry Video Game Nerd. You will have your personal life inspected like a facebook attentionwhore.
I suggest you git gud at hiding your IP and aliases.
>>
>>17280889
I think you're missing the point of the site.
>>
>>17280952
>No we fucking hate namefags/tripfags.
This. We will mock you endlessly if you try to get famous off here.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.