[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a serious problem that usually ruins my relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466572894741.jpg (20 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1466572894741.jpg
20 KB, 480x451
I have a serious problem that usually ruins my relationships with girls.

I cannot stand seeing a girl I'm talking to talk to another guy. I realize this is pretty fucked but I just can't stand it. I literally get sick--even if the guy is "just a friend."
What's even worse is that I have no problem hooking up with other girls while I talk to someone. Yeah I'm quite the hypocrite.

Any tips on how to not be so controlling or to be more trustworthy?
>>
Imagine how big of an asshole a woman would be if she got pissed at you for simply talking to other women.

Don't be that asshole
>>
>>17280616
not OP but i would find this flattering tbqh
>>
>>17280579
You've got issues there dude

If you can cheat, but are possessive, you are being extremely selfish

It's easier to trust shy girls - ones who look away when you stare at them. Most likely they will be loyal and can be trusted with "a friend" - especially if they are a punk

If you are keeping the forward/outgoing ones, you might have to learn to share

My experience is that if you are cheating, you will end up dating women who are cheaters; it's like the pool you swim in

Or find a shy one, and keep her in the house and be a dick. It might not last forever, but you will at least have your "assurance" that she isn't hanging around other men

I would trust her word if you know she is a good girl. Women tend to be loyal, and if you are the man, then she wont step out on you. Just feel good that you are getting her, and the other guys just wish they were
>>
>>17280616
This
>>
>>17280616
That's the thing, I would like it if she was protective of me.
I've looked inward it it seems like the source of my problems is my self-esteem.
I hook up with random girls and never talk to them again in an effort to bring my confidence up--at the same time I'm possessive of other girls cause it would destroy me to see them with another guy.

The worst part about all this is that I know what's wrong with me but I still have very low self-esteem and confidence. Idk what to do anymore
>>
>>17280654
Oh my god it's not about you, you fucktard. It's about her. You have an over-inflated sense of importance. YOU might like it if she was protective, but she wouldn't. Key word: WOULDN'T. WOULD NOT. God how hard is this to get to your head?
>>
OP just find a girl who finds a protective partner attractive

if there are guys who would appreciate a jealous GF then there must be girls who would too
>>
>>17280654
>That's the thing, I would like it if she was protective of me.
>I hook up with random girls.
You just contradicted yourself. A protective woman wouldn't let you put your dick within a square mile of any other woman
>>
>any tips on how to be a completely different person that I am?

You can't. Either stop letting it bother you and start finding girls that it doesn't bother or live the rest of your life horribly insecure and sad. Your choice.
>>
>>17280654
You can find a crazy possessive women - there are plenty out there

Maybe once you find one you will be in good shape - keep trying
>>
You have serious problems regarding self worth/esteem and you are also immature. Grow up. Get over it. Stop being possessive. I used to be like you

>when I was 16

Don't be that guy. You need to grow up a little.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.