[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not enough rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: índice.jpg (7 KB, 256x178) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
7 KB, 256x178
Hey /adv

Got any advice(s) to get a better rest?

I mean, I'm not having troubles to fall asleep, the thing is, when I wake up, I feel more tired than when I went to bed and it is hell to try to get up because my body it is just tired.

I thought that I wasn't getting enough time, even when I do +/- 8 hours of sleep I feel the same. My diet is fine, I usually do excersie, I'm off from college so I'm not stressed out.

Anything would help.
>>
>>17280261
Try getting your iron levels checked next time you go to the doctors, if you have low iron levels that could be what's making you tired.
>>
>>17280261
do you snore? sleep apnea can make you feel tired as fuck.

also are there noises or other stimuli in the room when you're sleeping? sometimes things can wake you up just enough to disrupt your sleep, but not enough that you notice being awake. then in the morning you don't remember that you woke up.
>>
>>17280265
Thanks anon, I'll check that out asap.

>>17280272
Not that I know, when I snore I realize and wake up (usually it's because I'm sleeping in a bad position) and nobody has told me if I do that. The noises thing sounds logical but my house it's in a pretty quiet enviroment, the loudest sound I can hear from my room is the fridge (my room is near the kitchen) but I've never considerated it a problem.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.