[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been called ugly my whole life. How should I improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
I've been called ugly my whole life. How should I improve my looks.
>>
>>17280201
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee
You can try doing your eyebrows and wearing a hairstyle that goes over your forehead a bit, don't take pics from a low angle.
>>
>>17280216
how do you do your eyebrows?
>>
>>17280201
Hang around different people
>>
>>17280201
Try growing up, killing yourself, becoming a tranny, or admitting to your deeper parental problems.
>>
>>17280201
Wow it's like there's a whole board designed to help. GO TO /FA/
>>
drag a razor gently through your eyebrows. GENTLY. you just wanna thin them out. Also take pictures from higher angles. Cut the sides of your hair shorter, and do your hair in a pomp, quiff, or undercut rather than just that triangular shape
>>
This board is called /adv/, so I'll give you some actual advice unlike everyone else here. There's nothing wrong with your face or eyebrows, things could get better for instance by exercising more, eating more, proper grooming, a nice barber and stylist, but you're not ugly, what you need to do is stop hanging out with the people who keep telling you you're ugly, the people on here included.
>>
You look normal. Whoever said you're ugly was just trying to get under your skin or is a miserable person
>>
Gently drag a razor across youre wrist and take 2 inches from youre skull on both sides with a chainsaw. Now youre perfect.
>>
you're not ugly at all . stop stressing . improve your looks by trying to be more confident . and as other anons have said maybye you should not hang around with people who want to make themselves feel better by making you feel worse
it could just be banter though . hope you're zinging them back good style if it is.
>>
Let's see a side profile picture of you, OP.
>>
>>17280201
Not ugly, but that hairstyle belongs on 12yo boys. Get a proper haircut, change your sense of fashion too. Don't go full /fa/, but quit the graphic tees at least. Start lifting too, you look like a beanpole.
>>
bad news op. theres literally like 5.9 billion people on the planet that look indistinguishable from you. good luck trying to stand out!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.