[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this may be seen as rude, but I very much like this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
I know this may be seen as rude, but I very much like this girl and she likes another man. I want to act as swiftly as possible to prevent falling in the friendzone. Is there any way I could drift her emotions away from that man so I can safely ask her out? :p
>>
>>17279182
Your first misstep is thinking that it's 'rude'. If this girl isn't currently in a relationship with this other man, it doesn't matter at all. You're counting yourself out of the game without even starting.

Another thing is that acting swiftly will lead to nothing but you forcing it. If you force it, you will fail, and you'll watch those two get together. Keep being yourself, remain confident. If it doesn't work with this girl, then what does it matter? Move on to another girl.

Basically, do you. Flirt like you always do, and take your mind away from her until you're with her. Then, make plans when it seems like she's focused on you.

If not, move on to the other girl you know who works at the coffee shop or wtf ever.
>>
>>17279182
By "with her", I mean physically near her. My mistake.
>>
>>17279182
>Is there any way I could drift her emotions away from that man so I can safely ask her out?
No. But here's the thing: it's NEVER safe to ask someone out. You just have to do it anyway.
>>
>>17279182

whats your plan? i think the problem is that a lot of anons seem to think they need to wait around until the girl flashes some signal light saying 'please ask me out'.

if oyu're into her, and you've been talking, ask her on a date. you dont need to wait for a magic moment to do it. its not 'forcing it'.

but if ur plan was to just wait around for a year and hope she slowly falls in love with you, thats not a thing.
>>
>>17279182

>so i can safely ask her out

whats stopping you from asking her out?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.