[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was around 14 or 15 my cousin lived with me for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_msm970mNBI1riqej8o1_500.png (172 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msm970mNBI1riqej8o1_500.png
172 KB, 500x625
When I was around 14 or 15 my cousin lived with me for about a year, he was about 6 years older than me and we used to sell weed together and do odd jobs. One day we were hanging out and we picked up this mixed woman who was extremely hot, super smart and seductive to hang out for the day and she ended up staying at my house. I sensed that she was trying to seduce me and play with my head a little bit, but I was too young for her to actually make any moves. Fast forward to last year, I was 20 and I hit her up on Facebook, we have super chill conversations for a little while and then I let her on to the fact that I thought she was a babe and disclosed some of my sexual exploits. She was interested in the same stuff and one day she picked me up and dominated me and another guy that she used to dom at the same time. Whipping us and all this freaky shit. Now I'm 21 and she's sick of her boyfriend of 5 years because he doesn't give her attention and he's too stiff. He's a financial worker and I guess he's old fashioned and conservative. She's totally progressive and stuff. So I invited her to hang out and maybe sing with my band. She came around and all my friends were like "woah dude, how'd you end up with that?" Even though I'm sexually experienced, it's not very often I pull a solid 10, or a 9 for that matter. She was talking with me and the group about how I'm a shy flirt and that I'm like the kind of guy that girls dump their boyfriends for. Which isn't really too far off, I'm kind of a homewrecker. Anyways, she told me her boyfriend just kissed her for the first time in a year and I flipped out. I asked her why the hell they're even together still. Proceeded to make out with her that night. So now yesterday she popped in for a little while, we gave eachother massages, cuddled and whatnot, she had me suck her nipples. and told me I'm amazing at it unlike others. Should I keep going with this? If I fuck her I'll end up eskimo brothers with my cousin.
>>
>>17278441
I didn't quit smoking for you to give me cancer. fuck you.
>>
>>17278458

Underrated post
>>
>>17278458
Kek
>>
>>17278458
Oh my sides. So much lels
>>
>>17278458
Alright then I'll wife her I guess. Hope it's for the better. I'm sorry you don't smoke anymore.
>>
File: heeheeheeheehee.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
heeheeheeheehee.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>17278458
Holy fucking shit. We making /adv/ great again.
>>
>Should I keep going with this?
Yes.
>>
>>17278458
Finally this board is smartening up!
>>
File: poetin uitgeknipt.png (734 KB, 633x701) Image search: [Google]
poetin uitgeknipt.png
734 KB, 633x701
>>17278458
>>
>>17278458
We created this giant afro to grow or develop illusions of grandeur. Not only does it contain heavenly moisture, it also holds the secret of the soul. We will not be like you. So docile and innocent. We will forever be bestow'd with the power of the holy scriptures of which you will never see. How dare we have such an afro to the fact that the movement is immodest? It's simply the same manner in which you have the right to say no yet the other guy still puts his nuts on your teeth. You have no more authoritative power than that of a cockroach. We shall rule your kind with our original sin. Our predecessors would be proud.

Seeing as you won't necessarily need to live, we have decided to remove your soul from your gay boy body. We shall reign from the heavens while you squirm on the ground of the world of these deluded potential rapists. This is because we have such an afro to the fact that our movement will decide the out come of your very existence. Plea and bargain as you will, nothing can save you. You are an ant. You are scum of the earth tangled in a dangerously high amount of pure shit. We shall take turns farting into your mothers rotten yellow cunt. Do you hear me? We are going to grind your pathetic nigger bitch body into polish sausage in which we shall feed back into your mangled anus.

We are the end all be all, you are a mere flash in the pan. That is all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.