[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying of gastric cancer at 26 How do I die as painlessly as possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x421
Dying of gastric cancer at 26

How do I die as painlessly as possible?
>>
how'd you find out?
are you committed to not fighting it?
>>
>>17278442

Diagnosed. Not committed this is cancer. I'm just afraid of pain. At 26 I have no kids or anything so it won't be like I'm leaving behind work
>>
drugs and chinese cartoons.
>>
>>17278442
find a drive thru pharmacy, pick easiest target, steal all the xanny's and oxy's you want, try to die of OD or cancer by the time police find you.

if you have a lot of money, use a rental car, ditch it, and move your entertainment to a hotel room where you'll live out ther est of your days comfortably numb
>>
>>17278453
>Not committed this is cancer.
What the fuck does that even mean? What stage is it? You know there's no chance?
>>
File: jan14.jpg (284 KB, 1035x1929) Image search: [Google]
jan14.jpg
284 KB, 1035x1929
>>17278434
>Dying of gastric cancer at 26
Damn, that's young mate. I thought I got short changed having stomach cancer at 35. What is it that makes you think you're going to die though? Unless it's gone in to metastasis the doctors should be able to just chop out the offending part and you'll be right as rain. I've got no stomach at all now (my esophagus is connected directly to my duodenum) and I'm doing just fine - I can't eat very much solid food but you get used to that pretty quick. I also have a plastic "valve" that goes through my abdominal wall which is connected to a tube that goes in to my jejunum. Every night I connect that to a drip of what is basically liquid food (it's similar to ensure) to make sure I'm getting enough calories and nutrients, and it keeps my weight and energy levels up where they should be.

>How do I die as painlessly as possible?
You shouldn't be in any pain at all mate. Depending on the size of your tumour your doctor should be giving you a dose of morphine somewhere in the range between "nice and comfortable" and "enough to sedate a small elephant". If he's not doing that, ask him what the fuck he thinks he's playing at and/or get a different doctor.

Pic is me about two weeks after the laparotomy where they removed my stomach. I've put on a good 40lbs since then, and got a better haircut too.
>>
>>17278434
Morphine.
>>
>>17278523
TSIM, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE IT, BRO

HOW'RE YOU, DID THEY REMOVE STOMACH PENIS?
>>
>>17278523
do they put in a replacement stomach? don't you need a stomach?
>>
>How do I die as painlessly as possible?
Shoot yourself in the head.

Try looking for a suicide pact online.
>>
>>17278548
I miss justin, experiencing him during my formative years was very beneficial.
>>
>>17278581

Wouldn't work go religious people. Morphene is really the best shot
>>
>>17278434
Go rob some low end stores and gather as much money as you can to go on a trip to see the country as much as you can.
>Jump in a volcano.
>>
>>17278523
shittt
>>
Before killing yourself, try psychedelic drugs. Shrooms are a good option.
>>
>>17278434
Go out on your terms.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 780x500
>>
>>17278434
Try just to be happy mate,it will happen what will happen.
Life sucks anyways, you are somewhat "free" to do wathever the fuck you want without punishment.
>>
File: 1466117920669.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1466117920669.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>17278457
that all sounds plausible except the actual stealing part
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.