[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I'll try to explain as clear as I can. You know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cells.gif (2 MB, 360x268) Image search: [Google]
cells.gif
2 MB, 360x268
Okay so I'll try to explain as clear as I can.

You know how sometimes you have those "squiggly lines" that you see in your eye that don't go away?

Well, whenever I look at a bright background (whether it be a monitor, or a blue sky) I can see something similar to that, and I don't know what it is.

If I concentrate on it, I see hundreds of small opaque cell-like things that are constantly moving in different directions, kind of like looking under a microscope. It looks like the quick-moving cells in the background of the gif.

Any idea what this is, or could be? I've never heard anyone talk of anything like it before, and I have always wondered since I've been seeing it for years.
>>
Those squiggly lines have a name.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
If I understand this right you are saying that you see additional things which are similar to floaters, and you know for a fact they aren't floaters but you cannot identify them?
>>
>>17278254
correct, it's like looking at cells under a microscope. tons of small opaque objects going in all random directions.
>>
>>17278275
What is it that makes them fundamentally different from floaters? It seems logical to deduct that they must be minor inconsistencies that exist in the vitreous humor of your eyeballs. They could just be floaters that you happen to notice under different conditions.
>>
>>17278288
They are on a different "level of depth", if that makes sense.

They also look nothing like floaters. They are not strands. They look like tiny grains of rice, they move around on their own very quickly. And they are countless.

Floaters would stay in one spot when you move your eye, these things are constantly on the move on their own.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

your probably seeing your white blood cells
>>
>>17278239

They're white blood cells moving in your eyes. If you look at the blue sky you can see them even more prominently. It's nothing to worry about anon. Everyone has them actually.
>>
>>17278314
Wow, I think that's exactly it.

It's really weird, I am surprised I have never heard more about it.

Thank you for informing me of that.
>>
trippy as fuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.