[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling disgusted after orgasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1466480233565.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1466480233565.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
Is there something wrong with me, is anybody else like this?

I'm pretty chill with not the highest of libidos, but when I do get in the mood, I'm just so hungry and brainless after it.

However, as soon as I get my satisfaction, it's like I reach a level of saturation on all levels. I feel disgusted with myself for having such needs, for having done it (if it's masturbation) and the thought of any other touch from a person repulses and irritates me. I think to myself, what the fuck was in my head that I couldn't resist the urge for pleasure? Everyone with their selfish physical needs are repulsing afterwards and I feel so small, disgusting and ashamed like I've ruined any possibility of a more spiritual pursuit because I don't deserve it. Not as long as I feel physically satisfied. After a few hours when it's worn off completely, I may forget about it and feel normal again. Heck, if the urge hits me again and I give into it, the cycle will repeat. And a horny brain doesn't process consequences very well. Am I exaggerated in feeling like this?
>>
I only feel disgusted after orgasm when I'm doing some weird shit before hand, like self-facials. Those /b/ roll threads turned me into a faggot.
>>
That's because you are fucked in the head and need your beliefs on sex re-examined.
>>
>>17277898
I've been thinking about the same thing for the past two days OP. I'm here to theorize with you.

I read online that it's so we don't get emotionally attached to whatever we fuck, but I'm not so sure on that.
>>
I feel the same exact thing. That in no way makes it "normal" though.
>>
File: 1450372179842.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450372179842.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>17277898
Oh my god i thought i was alone, how do i overcome this feeling? It is making me feel really shitty.
>>
>>17278008
>when you realize that no matter how weird the shit you do is, there is at least one other person who does it too
>>
I don't feel disgusted but I do wonder why the fuck I just wasted 2 hours jacking off like a maniac instead of doing something productive.

Masturbation is a waste of time and effort really, do NoFap for a week or two and see if you can actually control yourself.
>>
Post-coital tristesse

Look it up
>>
>>17278296
How to do no fap?

I worked today and afterward went for a bike ride and I still super horny
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.