[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dated my housemates best friend (mistake, I know) >things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sq15.jpg (78 KB, 660x548) Image search: [Google]
sq15.jpg
78 KB, 660x548
>dated my housemates best friend (mistake, I know)
>things are semi long distance but it seems to be working
>out of the blue, for reasons unknown she breaks up with me over the phone
>whatever, start no contact and remove her from social media
>few times after breakup she drunk texted me that she wants to be friends, ignore all
>about 2 months after breakup, she messages me on my birthday, stupidly have a conversation with her
>she messages me a couple of times a few days later until I make it clear that I don't want to talk to her
>2 months later (now) she's moving to my city
>some friends hang out with her, don't really care
>she starts messaging with some dumb shit again, multiple times eg 'do you want your sweater back' 'im not going to x event I said I was' etc
>she even invites me to her housewarming party that some friends will be at

What's her deal? And how do I deal with this situation without losing all of my friends

Considering just getting new ones
>>
This could be a lot worse. You could just hang out with your friends without her? Why would you lose your friends over this? Who's making them choose sides?

But also, dude, let go of your anger. I know it sucks to be dropped, but harbor in resentment unnecessarily sucks more, and you're doing that one to yourself.
>>
>>17277804
*harboring resentment
>>
>>17277804
Yeah better to be a beta cuck who puts himself in uncomfortable situations amirite
>>
>unnecessarily rude to the one anon who gives advice
>bump! How come no one wants to give me any more advice?
>>
she seems to be friendly, you seem to be the cunt.

i dated a girl that's in my group of friends still. yeah its a bit awkward at times at first but fuck it didn't matter that much. now she has a different boyfriend and I have a different girlfriend, no bother.
>>
>>17278132
well I'm not a cuck so
>>
>>17277788
I don't get the issue, if you don't want to talk to her then just don't. Simple as that.
You don't have to go to a party if you don't want to. You aren't going to lose your friends over that and if you do then you probably should cut those "friends" lose too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.