[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1RIHANNA.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1RIHANNA.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
Hi /adv/! So, I'm turning 19 in 2 months and my parents finally allowed me to get tattoos! Thing is, I want some on my back and chest area, since my work doesn't allow me to have any tattoos showing. I need ideas for tattoos with some meaning, pic related.
>>
>>17277540
Get the one in your pic related.
It's has about as much mean to you as any other suggestion we will make.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 219x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 219x480
belly tattoo.
>>
>>17277549
>>17277557

It's official.
This is accurate as fuck.
>>
>>17277540
Don't.
>>
>>17277540
You don't want a tattoo. Just because you are old enough doesn't mean it's time to get one.
>>
There is no point in getting a tattoo that has no significance of meaning to you. Not a great idea taking advice from strangers on the internet about what permanent mark you should get on your body.

When you can think of something that is meaningful to you then consider it. Until then, don't.
>>
You should ONLY get a tattoo to cover up scarring. You can get a belly tattoo after your C-section.
>>
>>17272179
>>>17272179
>>
>>17277540
>my parents finally allowed me to get tattoos!
You're not mature enough to make such a life-changing decision. These things don't just go away, you know. You need to grow up first.

Wait a few years, get out on your own, think long and hard about what tattoo you want, and be ABSOLUTELY sure you'll be happy with it in 30 years. Only then should you seriously consider getting a one.
>>
So you want tattoos, but you don't have any ideas.

Don't get any tattoos.
>>
>>17277549
>Forearm tattoos prevent you from getting a decent job
Most jobs require you to wear shirts with sleeves, so that point makes literally no sense.

>>17277540
If you're male - don't get tattoos unless you're in decent shape. Overly skinny or fat guys with tattoos look trashy and unkempt.

Also: don't get tattoos in general.
>>
Why do you want tattoos that are meaningless to you? You're such a stupid skank. Grow a personality.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.