[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I break no contact to express myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465620113018.jpg (108 KB, 1024x779) Image search: [Google]
1465620113018.jpg
108 KB, 1024x779
She toys with me too much. It's obvious she's emotionally unavailable. Every time I go to leave she pulls me back in because I'm a fool. The other day (3 days ago) I gave her an ultimatum and she let me walk, she says she's not ready to commit and that I deserve better. Today I go on WhatsApp and she had unlocked me, replaced her contact pic with a picture of flowers I sent to her the week before and her status reads "desolate." It kind of infuriated me that she's trying to act hurt when she's the one who let me walk. Do I contact her and just express how i dont trust her and I can't stay. Tell her that she might need therapy because this seems to be a reoccurring issue with her, or do I just watch her suffer (if she even is, and this isn't bullshit to reel me back in)
>>
delete her from whatsapp dumbass
>>
File: 1464581982619.png (3 MB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464581982619.png
3 MB, 849x1200
>>17276809
You should fuck her best friend in the ass while you watch reruns of MASH
>>
In the thres years I've been here, I have only recommended once that someone break no-contact, and that was because he'd just found out that he had contracted HIV and may have given it to her. Do not break it for anything less grave than that.
>>
>>17276809
Nothing wrong with talking to them.
The whole "no-contact" meme is a joke.
Call them on their shit, if you really love them just be straight up.
If they shut you down again, accept it and realize that they're not into you.
Because if they really were, this wouldn't be an issue. Sorry you have to go through this, I've been there.
>>
>>17276822
This is fucked up lol
>>
>>17276812
I don't feel like that's necessary? I will delete her if I feel like I couldn't control myself from contacting her. This is more about closure for me and making her understand how she wronged me. The fact that she is expressing this remorse after making it seem like she was so sure is strange.

>>17276835

Yeah that's the way I see it to be honest. She has blocked me and threatened to walk away before but she always comes back. This time I told her I was gone. She has posted sappy shit on IG and blocked and unblocked me on several social media platforms like 3 times. It's obvious she's conflicted.
>>
>>17276814
Fuck off
>>
>>17276812
This might help
>>
>>17276956
>I don't feel like that's necessary?

you're not gaining anything by keeping her around

>This is more about closure for me

closure was a meme invented by george lucas to sell popcorn.

>The fact that she is expressing this remorse after making it seem like she was so sure is strange.
> Every time I go to leave she pulls me back in because I'm a fool.

you're hopeless. don't ask for 'advice' when you already made up your mind get a parakeet
>>
>>17277396

Haven't made my mind up. I walked away. Are you going to give actual advice?
>>
>>17276809
She's emotionally unavailable
>>
>>17276809
No contact
>>
>>17276809

>grow a fucking pair
>don't talk to her
>start dating a girl who isn't a total cunt

3 step plan for you senpai. Stop wasting your time with people who treat you like shit; this also applies to people you're not trying to stick your dick in
>>
>>17278470
I just feel like I should scold her for pretending to be hurt lol. It irritates me
>>
>>17278471

The best way to get your own back on someone who plays this manipulation game is to stop playing, ignore them and move the fuck on.

She'll try to get back in touch when she realises you're not coming back. THEN you tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>17278475
I agree. It's just that some female friends told me that no contact is a bullshit meme and that you what you feel and walk away when you're done. basically, they are telling me to vent and say what I want to in order to just let it out. I'm on the line, but I'm leaning towards your suggestion
>>
Go back to her with a gift of flowers and other expensive luxury items. Bring a contract that states you love her and want to be with her and that she can fuck around with anyone else she wants without you getting upset. Make sure you crawl over to her on your belly (should be easy since you have no spine)
>>
>>17278517
Lol how does this response help the guy? He said he was leaving but he wanted to just articulate his dissapointment. Be a little more constructive jesus
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.