[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get a girl like this, pic related, to like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is it possible to get a girl like this, pic related, to like you? And how do?
>>
They don't experience romance and have no sex drive, but you want to date them?

...why?
>>
>>17276418
The girl has been my friend for awhile now, and I honestly think there is no better.
>>
These things are made up. They are either fucked in the head or ugly.
>>
>>17276424
Jacob please get sav
>>
>>17276427
What?
>>
>>17276424

There is. There are several. Many. Tons.

Go meet more girls. You will look back one day and shake your head, at yourself. Not because you had a hopeless crush, but because your bar was set so low, and yet you couldn't imagine anything better.
>>
>>17276424
Wait wait wait..did she say she was aromatic asexual?

If so she probably just said that because she knew you were a beta cuck oneitis creeper.
>>
>>17276443
Shes says it to everyone, but...thanks for that bud
>>
>>17276440
I guess you're right. I don't think it is entirely hopeless, but I don't want it to be for nothing.
>>
Aromantic asexual is just a faster way to say in a sentence that someone is not interested in sex or in romance. Yes, some people are not interested in sex or romance. Yes you can find a girl like that. People don't really advertise these qualities about themselves so you'll have to ask them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.