[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to start really learning code? I want to try and learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: images (3).jpg (15 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15 KB, 285x177
Where to start really learning code?

I want to try and learn as many coding languages as I can, but I don't know where to start. All the resources I have come across are made for children, or only go over the absolute basics.

Are there books or sites that can really make me learn one entirely?
>>
freecodecamp
>>
>>17275885
>All the resources I have come across are made for children, or only go over the absolute basics.
This is a bad mindset. Any sort of beginning programming school is going to go over just the basics. If it's "made for children" then you should be able to breeze through it, but you'd still learn. Once you know the basics, just do whatever you want until you feel comfortable with your knowledge, and ask people who know their shit to help you.
>>
Depends on what you want to learn. Codecademy is a great way to get your feet wet in a bunch of languages, but they currently don't offer the C family.

If you're looking for a one-stop resource to use from start to mastery then you need to rethink your approach to programming and learning in general.

The closest thing for you, however, is a beginner - intermediary book such as The C Programming Language.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.