[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy Full Time Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
What easy jobs can I take in other countries and still live a middle class lifestyle?

I'm terrible at interviews, not very likeable and probably won't get the job I want here in the US, and I'm getting annoyed at the fact that you have to "sell" yourself and promote your personal "brand" to get a full time job.

I shouldn't have to pretend I like someone and am interested in them just get a foot in the door (networking).

Is there any way to get around this? Any easy full time jobs that aren't awful? Thanks guys.
>>
>thinking you can just up and move to another country
>>
>>17275803
but i can, so do you have any advice for me?
>>
>>17275798
I don't pretend to like people, I just be unfakingly nice to people. It seems to get the job done.

As far as foreign countries, I have no clue. My guess would be to go to school in a foreign country and network -- being nice, but not necessarily liking people -- to an extent.

A lot of foreign countries seems to have markets for teaching people English, but you might not like that and who knows what your pay would be.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.