[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
hey bois, i'm a hetero guy in a 10 months relationship with a bisexual girl, recently she told me she couldn't stop thinking of an ex of her, we broke up for a day and told me that she wanted me because i really love her but that she can't help but also thinking sometimes of her ex. Everyone told me to let her go, but she looks so determined to stay with me, she wants me as a friend, at last. It's so difficult for me, i just keep thinking that she may be thinking of her ex because she liked more the sex with girls than with me (she's really honest) but she says it's not
>>
when you meet a girl: make sure she's been broken up with her ex for atleast a few months
>>
Maybe she was hoping that a relationship with you would help her get over her ex.

If she's that hung up on her ex, you should probably listen to your friends and drop it. At least for a while until she gets over it. Otherwise you'll always just be the replacement, barely above rebound-level.

Btw., where do you live OP?
>>
there is nothing complicated about this one. She is not over her ex. She is not ready to be with you it seems. Make sure gf is ready for the new relationship and for fucks sake - be ready for yourself as well

/thread
>>
sorry i couldn't post because of connection errors
>>17275300
she's not actually her ex, they've been friends for an year before i met her and they fought a lot, but also had sex once
>>
>>17275314
moved with my family from italy to argentina, jujuy
>>
more info: that girl is almost surely a lesbian that hasn't got out of the closet, in a fight she tried to kiss my gfbut she got rejected and now she doesn't really want to be friend with my gf, so now my gf misses her
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.