[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired. My uncle came to live at home and he and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tindog-dating-app-dogs-tinder.jpg (274 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
tindog-dating-app-dogs-tinder.jpg
274 KB, 1152x864
I'm tired.

My uncle came to live at home and he and his wife take care of his animals as a child.
Gives food pro dog on the couch, sleep with it, and get angry if I do not give the necessary care or exaggerated treatment.

They treat better dog than the children.

He despises his mother. It is rude to everyone, but speaks very generously with your dog.

What is happening?

Because all people think that way today?

Go fuck yourselves, it's just a dog!

And people who say, "animals are better than humans," go to hell, fuckers.
A dog deserves to be treated well, but everyone is going crazy. You do not see that they are getting emotionally needy? really!! I think that all is shortage. Psychology explains that when we are unsuccessful we cling to animals because we are not loved by ANYONE.
I do not know what to do, it's nothing against the dog. But I feel very angry to witness this every day.
How best to deal with it? It makes me angry to see it all.
>>
>>17275178
Are you too scared to say that to his face?
>>
>>17275181
what?
>>
up
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.