[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have this friend that gets offended for random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HaruhiSuzumiyaHighSchool.png (319 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
HaruhiSuzumiyaHighSchool.png
319 KB, 856x480
Does anyone else have this friend that gets offended for random things and stops talking to you for a few days?
>>
No, I'm an adult
>>
No, I'm an adult
>>
>>17275146
This. Part of maturity is knowing not to surround yourself with immature people. You are, typically, a sort of amalgamation of the people you are around.
>>
>"I'm an adult"
>posting on 4chan

Comedy gold.
>>
>>17275210
I've met a 52 year old man and father of 2 who goes on 4chan. Not to be anecdotal but there are definitely adults on this site.
>>
>>17275144
yep, and he's an aspie.
>>
>>17275144

nah if they arent willing to talk to me for a few days im not willing to talk to them at all.
>>
>>17275144
Describe "random things"
>>
Just don't acknowledge it. They want to bait you into getting annoyed and messaging them first so they can turn it around on you and act like you're the one causing problems.

Deprive them of the attention they want and they'll learn to stop doing that shit.
>>
yeah i have one or two friends that act like that sometimes

Everytime they do i act like i didn't even notice and they come back by themselves, even apologizing sometimes.
It gets so predictable that it's kind of hilarious
>>
I have that friend except he does it too the wrong people. I wish he didn't do the shit because he tries to invite me to go with him when people ask him to leave
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.