[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever notice how only men experience unrequited love? It must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (175 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 500x288
Ever notice how only men experience unrequited love? It must be amazing being able to get a relationship literally whenever you want it.
>>
>>17274746
That's bullshit.
Maybe 10/10 girls don't experience unrequited love (even if I doubt it's even true in all cases), but anyone average or uglier than average experiences it.
>>
>>17274746
Men and women have different goals.
Don't go pity party on yourself.

Men have lower standards because their primitive instincts are tired to pure sex and women need someone who will take care of them and the kid if they get pregnant.
>>
>>17274746
Men and ugly women* for the matter.
This has been discussed countless times. Someone will now say "but girls get desperate guys that just send them dick picks and cat call etc." to which we reply "but amongst the 1000 desperate guys a few will be decent".
Women have higher standards because they have babies and stuff. Yah life sucks.

By the way, some 10/10 women do experience it when they are after a 10/10 guy who's for example already married.
>>
>>17274746
I'm an 8/10 on a bad day (overheard from random people judging me) and I've had unrequited love because the guy was really fucking weird.
>>
>>17274746
I don't believe unrequited love is a thing the way you robots use it.

How can you truly love someone if you don't really know them?
>>
>>17274761
Hope about you visit the business end of a pile driver you stupid bitch
>>
>>17274748

>woman being rejected

>>17274756

>b-but they're not Chad!
>>
>>17274761

Why don't you try reading comprehension next time honey
>>
>>17274777
trips confirm
I guess unrequited love is just the general term. It just means you want someone that you really like and feel like they could be a great life partner but they don't want you to be theirs.
If a woman is decent looking she's very likely to get the guy she likes because the guy will be like "wth why not" unless he's a weird fuck like
>>17274761
said.
>>
>>17274781
I tried to say how about but actually meant hope

Oh well
>>
I think the normie (or at least normie guy) way is to fall in love AFTER you get a relationship with someone you find fuckable. That's how they keep this under control.
Many if not most people don't experience "having a crush" in their life so they probably don't feel unrequited love at least until after a breakup.
>>
>>17274784
Yeah, women can be rejected.
I was fat growing up and a ton of guys rejected me. Not that I blame them, but it's a fact.

Also -
>>17274790
Do you get that wanting someone to be your life partner and wanting someone to suck your cock are different feelings?
A decent looking girl might find a lot of guys who are fine with her sucking their cocks, but it's not like every guy will fall for them.
>>
This is hilarious to me, somehow. Just the idea that women never experience unrequited love, just because you've never read a woman complain about it on the internet or in person.

There are things outside your own experiences, brah.
>>
>>17274802
>Do you get that wanting someone to be your life partner and wanting someone to suck your cock are different feelings?
Yes, that's exactly my point and I think that may be what YOU don't get...
>>
>>17274809
I am saying that even a decent looking woman wouldn't "get" the guy she loves. She would get him to fuck her, most likely, but you can't get someone to love you.
Her feelings are still unrequited. She just gets the dick.
>>
>men ranting about their personal failures and feelings of inadequacy

I'm a man and know for a fact this is horseshit. You belong on /pol/
>>
>>17274832

I bet your wife's son loves that post
>>
>>17274809

>waah people are attracted to me

Believe me I would love to be objectified
>>
>>17274836
>muh cuck
Nice buzzword there friendo, sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>17274851

>he defends women for free on 4chan
>>
>>17274864
Waiting around for an argument of any kind
>>
>>17274746
I have friendzoned many girls throughout my life.
>>
>>17274867

What's there to argue about? You come in and insult people with Internet alpha male persona and we call you a white knight cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x190
>>17274876
I don't come in with that persona unless you take it that way. I just come in and say this thread is garbage because the premise of it is wrong and filled with personal inadequacies and hurt feelings rather than any sort of logic, and then you humbly back it up with ad hominem
>>
>>17274746
Serial-reposter please go. Mods please global-permaban.
>>
File: ntsa.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ntsa.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>17274746
> It must be amazing being able to get a relationship literally whenever you want it.
Don't you have anything better in your life to do than post this shit over and over again?

Don't you literally get tired of losing the same argument ad infinitum?
>>
File: tmp_4489-0c22806d1925414560.jpg (43 KB, 338x315) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4489-0c22806d1925414560.jpg
43 KB, 338x315
>>17274746
Boner-Boy, do you even have any concept of how much better this place is when you are not here?

>Ever notice how only men experience unrequited love?
No, because it's simply not true. In fact, we have at least one thread on this very board, at this very moment, from a woman experiencing unrequired love.

Not that it matters. What you feel isn't love. It is obsession. This is not because you are male, but because you are a coward. You are so scared of being told no that you would prefer to do your creepy pining act from afar, stalker-style, rather than risk failure, even though it also renders success inpossible. And this whips you into an emotional frenzy that turns into horror-movie-style illness.

And this is all your fault. You choose this, because you are unreasonably afraid. You will never be ready for relationships, or even sex, until you get over this. So you have a choice to make. Stay a manchild forever, or grow the fuck up?

>It must be amazing being able to get a relationship literally whenever you want it.
Not so much when so many of the prospects are bitter unfuckables like you.
>>
>>17274761
>I've had unrequited love because the guy was really fucking weird.
>The only reason I got rejected is the guy I liked was secretly a mutant freak
Yeah, it sounds like it.
>>
>>17274983
lol nice try fggt
>>
>>17274932
>Not so much when so many of the prospects are bitter unfuckables like you.
This is just 4chan, people come here and vent out. If you yourself vented out every thought you had you wouldn't look like relationship material either.
Not OP btw.
>>
>>17274746
I know for a fact there have been several girls that have been extremely attracted to my brother, and most of those are girls he couldn't give a fuck about. Then again, he is part of a fundamentalist cult in with very strict rules on relationships anyway, so that probably has a lot to do with it as well.
>>
>>17274993
>This is just 4chan, people come here and vent out.
Ah, the old "I hide it IRL" chestnut. But your kind never can. The obsession and the bitterness color the rest of your life -the things you do, the things you say, the way you carry yourself- and it pushes them away like you cannot believe.

>If you yourself vented out every thought you had you wouldn't look like relationship material either.
Probably not, no. But that is why I am careful not to allow myself to become embittered or obsessive. There are things you can hide, and there are things you can't. OP and his ilk exhibit a whole lot of the latter.
>>
>>17274746
OP, meet >>17275661
>>
>>17274746
Not at all true dude.
Fat girls exeprience it too.

It's only beutiful people who never experience it.
>>
>>17275746
That is, the girls you want will always have options.
>>
>>17275751
And so will the men that fat girls want. Moral of the story: don't be fat or ugly
>>
>>17275751
Options aren't love, though, not even unrequited. Love is about specific people, who may or may not be interested in you at the moment you feel it. Not about nebulous groups of prospects.

But then, Boner-Boy here has had a very, very long time to demonstrate that he doesn't know what love is.
>>
>>17275764
The more prospects you have, the more spolied you become, and the less you will care about people's feelings.

It's just like "the science of greed", if you have watched that ted lecture.
>>
>>17275808
>The more prospects you have, the more spolied you become, and the less you will care about people's feelings.
There is no evidence for this.

>It's just like "the science of greed", if you have watched that ted lecture.
No, it's really not even remotely like that lecture. I can see why a childish view of relationships-as-transactions might make it seem so, but like I've been saying, that's a sign of someone who isn't ready for relationships.
>>
>>17274784
all women have to do to not get rejected is stop trying to transform into pigs and post their interests on tinder
>>
>>17276296
And all men have to do to get a girlfriend is fucking ASK HER OUT. It may take a few tries (and remember, max 1 try per girl), but this is how it works.
>>
>>17274746
Oh boy, you've never been a fat chick, have you?
>>
>>17276344
You are literally retarded if this is how easy you think getting girls to say yes is, or think that this is a healthy strategy to finding an ideal mate. Women don't have to look for ideal mates, they will find them. You can go a whole life being completely invisible as an 8/10 male. Literally no girl will ever approach you except the desperate ones, and that's what you tell people to do, give off an aura of desperation.
>>
nigga there is literally a thread on adv right now about a woman going through this
>>
File: image_13.jpg (20 KB, 360x226) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
20 KB, 360x226
>>17274746
>>>/r9k/
>>
Unrequited love is with a specific person. Girls may have an easier time getting someone to date them if they don't care who and just want a date. If they're interested in someone specific, that person still can be unavailable. And if you love someone, another person coming up to ask you out isn't a replacement.

Your problem might be with your ideas of love and unrequited love
>>
I'm a girl and I've wanted the same guy for 3 1/3 years, and he's never even went on a date with me. Lives far away now, age difference, things like that, but still. I still just feel like he's different from other people. I don't know anyone who's experienced it for as long as I have. Fk u OP
>>
>>17274746
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17276510
>You are literally retarded if this is how easy you think getting girls to say yes is, or think that this is a healthy strategy to finding an ideal mate.
Oh, for Pete's sake. You know what your problem is? You're a fucking coward. That's why women avoid you. Women avoid approacbing men specifically to filter out people like you. Very efficient, and quite accurate.

>You can go a whole life being completely invisible as an 8/10 male.
You overstimate your league by at least six points.

But you can be just as "invisible" as a 9/10 and even a 10/10: the only men who get approached in numbers are those who have transcended the ten-point scale conpletely.

>Literally no girl will ever approach you except the desperate ones, and that's what you tell people to do, give off an aura of desperation.
Since when does asking a woman out give off an aura of desperation? Asking out all thw women in a room, yes, but I never suggested that. Just the ones you're interested in. And if that's all of them, then you have pther problems to worry about.
>>
>>17274746
That is not true, women often feel unrequited romantic love. People are a mess man....
>>
>>17275746
Nope, hot people experience it, ugly people experience. It is the great equalizer, like death.

Maybe you look like Tom Cruise but girls only want you for sex and you only want an emotional relationship. Everyone is different and most people are sadly hurting.
>>
>>17274746
Lmao wrong bro
>>
>>17276768
Women avoid approaching men because they're women and they know men will approach first genius. Your insults go about as deep as your dad did before he regretted fucking your mom.

Do you seriously think I estimate my self at an 8/10? I estimate myself as the best looking guy in every room I'm in, I'm using 8/10 as an example.

Since when does going up to someone, uninvited, in the middle of a conversation with someone else, seem like a good idea? Since you started typing your retarded bullshit, and it only sounds like a good idea to you.

Go ahead, go ahead and tell me how well it works out for you unless you look as good as I do.
>>
>>17277089
>Women avoid approaching men because they're women and they know men will approach first genius.
That was the old reason, back in the days when it was socially unacceptable for women to make the first move at all. Those days are over, but the practice has continued. Why? To filter out creeps and cowards.

>Your insults go about as deep as your dad did before he regretted fucking your mom.
I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? Good.

>Do you seriously think I estimate my self at an 8/10? I estimate myself as the best looking guy in every room I'm in, I'm using 8/10 as an example.
That woule be why I said "at least" six points. With an attitude like yours, you could look like Brad Pitt in his prime and you'd still be a 2/10 at best.

>Since when does going up to someone, uninvited, in the middle of a conversation with someone else, seem like a good idea? Since you started typing your retarded bullshit, and it only sounds like a good idea to you.
I didn't say to be rude about it. That would be counterproductive. I only said to DO IT.

>Go ahead, go ahead and tell me how well it works out for you unless you look as good as I do.
I've been out of the dating market for 20 years. Want to know why? Because I ASKED HER OUT.
>>
Being able to get in relationship anytime you want must be amazing, yes. It's possible for the most of women, I believe. It doesn't mean they don't get rejected though.
I'm a guy and I could get in a relationship with a girl I know who isn't repulsive if I wanted (not 100% sure about it though - only girls and Chads get real orbiters), but not with the girl I want. I rejected somebody, somebody rejected me... Life is life
>>
BS.
Wanted my friend for 10 years, he doesn't want me back. He even dumped me as a friend recently. Now I have no friends either.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.