[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I finally leave her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462762084089.jpg (301 KB, 1951x1951) Image search: [Google]
1462762084089.jpg
301 KB, 1951x1951
It's been 6 months of chaos, the highest of highs to the lowest points. Me and this girl hit it off but she had issues getting close. She would often tell me she didn't deserve me and I know that's a red flag. It was very volatile and arguments would start over nothing. I wrote "lmao" on a random girls Instagram post and this one flipped out and blocked me on IG. Then I see her constant leading guys on and when I bring it up she gets defensive and says it's just "games". She's emotionally unbalanced but it's hard to just give up. I care about her and sometimes she's damn near perfect. It's just few and far between now. Any tips om what I can do to just totally end it at this point and walk away. I told her if she wanted to keep being friends and getting closer she needed to cut the bullshit but she pretty much laughed it off. I know I must leave.
>>
>>17274682
You KNOW that you must leave--that there's toxicity in this relationship and that she's unwilling to even try to address what's wrong, right?! Ask yourself, seriously, why are you holding on? It may be less about her and more about your own issues. There's other people in this world--she's not the only one. Give yourself a chance to meet someone better, and learn from this experience. GL!
>>
>>17274682
Maybe it's time you gave something new a try?
>>
>>17275033
Hahaha. I should my friend
>>
>>17275013
This is a wonderful post, thank you. You're right. Maybe it's my loneliness. But I saw so much potential in her. She is so sweet when she wants to be, I know she has issues with intimacy and getting close. I thought maybe with time she'd change. It just hurt to give up you know? You want to try and fight for this person but they won't reciprocate and it just sucks
>>
>>17275116
It DOES suck...I understand! But better to see the sign and change course than ignore the sign and drive off a cliff! The wheel is in YOUR HANDS, and there's other roads to travel besides that one :)
>>
>>17275116
Never forget that women are dumb whores and nothing else. They may try to sound smart and stuff, but open your eyes and you will realise that they are not. Stop saying some female is perfect and shit. She certainly isn't. Don't ruin your peace of mind for some females natural instinct to get more dicks than she ever needs.
>>
>>17274682
You didn't have a good mother and possibly no father around when you were growing up.
>>
>>17275252
My mother was great. Dad no so much. How does that figure into me not knowing how to leave?
>>
>>17275239
Haha wow. I mean, she's far from perfect but she made me happy and we had some good times. I think she does have an issue with seeking attention though
>>
>>17275229
Yes this is true. Any advice on what to do if she tries to come back into my life?
>>
>>17275421
You will have to take a step back if she does return, and look at the situation objectively: Has anything changed to make the relationship work better? Is there a mutual commitment to try? How long should be allowed to evaluate whether this is a real, honest attempt at working things out as a couple? You should guard against letting your heart alone make any decision regarding getting back together...the heart can be fooled, and loneliness can make awful times "seem" better than what they were. In the meantime---LIVE! You may not feel the same way about her once you let yourself move on...
>>
>>17275518
You're probably one of the nicest and most helpful people on this board. Bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.