[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think jewelry looks like shit, what do you give your gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: jajaja.jpg (212 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
jajaja.jpg
212 KB, 1000x661
If you think jewelry looks like shit, what do you give your gf?
>>
Cute shit like stuffed owls (her fav animal), cloth dresser, new mop, fan for her computer desk, etc etc. It really isn't that hard to think of small material shit to get them. Jewelry is a copout in my opinion. It's too original
>>
>>17274482
Yeah but I want to give her something that she can keep for a long time that reminds her of me.
She's not going to be pleased if I give her a mop and a desk fan for graduating uni and she's too old for stuffed animals...
>>
If its a new relationship and you don't know enough about her to know what a nice gift might be, don't get anything. A generic gift just seems tryhard af.
>>
>>17274468
Even a locket? It may not be original, but it's the easiest thing to pick out that is sentimental and long lasting.
>>
>>17274566
I get your point, and I agree, but no gift will make her pissed and a generic gift is second best to a good gift.
>>17274583
Yes, i don't like the look of something hanging around the neck.
>>
>>17274468
How does she decorate her home? Get her something to put on her wall or on her desk.
>>
>>17274651
How about a photo in a frame? Could be a nice shot of you two in a fancy looking frame, and she will be able to see it daily etc.
>>
>>17274468
Generic shit could be
> Expensive/designer clothes/purse/shoes/wallet
> A camera (I bought my best friend an instant camera for her birthday and she loves it)
> A ticket for a trip together/concert
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.