[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admitted feelings towards a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466268202429.jpg (96 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466268202429.jpg
96 KB, 1080x1080
Hey /adv/ so on Friday 17th I went to this qt3.14 girls house to go and admit my feelings to her. I told her how I feel and what not. Now before I get to the response, she really liked me early in the year around January and something happened and she rebounded to some beta male, was fine with it until I started spending more time with her and really getting to like her.then they broke up about a week ago (dated for about a month) I asked her if we could be together and I known she just got out of a relationship but I don't want to lose her again, she said she will let me know (better than straight out rejection)Its been 3 days and she hasn't given me an answer yet. I am still talking to her but nothing so far. How good are my changes /adv/ I am alpha 18yrs old she is younger than me.
>>
She would have given you an answer by now if she wanted to be with you. Cut her out of your life and move on, it's the best move long term for you man.
>>
The thing is Anon I can get over her, its just I am such good friends with her family, her mother always invites me over for lunch with the whole family and her brother and I always go out and gym together daily. If there's one thing she did also mention was and I quote " you're stuck with me forever - no matter what" and she always brings that up? Could she be fiddling me and trying to wrap me around her finger?
>>
>>17274473
You're not stuck with her. Sounds like she is trying to friend zone you hard af. If you completely cut contact she'll see you're an alpha who doesn't care if she doesn't want you
>>
So you saying if I ignore the shit out of her I'll get her or what? I mean I've got nothing to lose as it is, seems like a plan. I've run out of options as is
>>
>>17274440
>I am alpha
lol no
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.