[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a great job (financially) with a blooming career,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
If you have a great job (financially) with a blooming career, but want to give up on it and just do something easy, how do you convince an employer to hire you?

I just want to basically give up and go back to things like they were 10 years ago when I was folding pants and shit.
>>
I'm assuming you're able to handle the massive decrease in pay.

All you gotta do is remove jobs and qualifications from your resume and turn it in. Literally dumbing it down.
>>
>>17274104

Maybe, maybe not financially. I would probably have to sell my house and shit.

How do you explain a gap in history if you do that?
>>
>>17274107
>selling house
That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard
>>
>>17274107
Wait, you're wanting to go from a Mortgage-paying level of Income to a minimum-wage level of income? It might sound nice on paper but you're gonna cry when you're making only $200 a week.

To answer your question though: Macy's doesn't care about employment gaps. They just want someone who is mildly and not insane. You can make up a story. Say you ran your own business. They won't care. They'll hire you.
>>
>>17274123
*mildly reliable, I meant to say
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.