[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've fallen in love with a trap. I really fucking wish I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 26
File: 1466367229614.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466367229614.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1080
I've fallen in love with a trap. I really fucking wish I was joking right now.

I met her at a party about a month ago. It was more of a "get-together" than a party desu. We started talking and hit if off immediately. We got drunk and we were having a great time. Got her number and made out with her before heading home. She lives about 50 miles away from me, so we just FaceTime and text a lot.

Today she tells me she is trans and still has a dick. She said she was afraid to ruin what we had going on, so she didn't tell me right away. I don't really understand how sex changes work, but I'm guessing she must've started young because she has an amazing pair of tits and her voice is very girly. She doesn't look like a man at all, except maybe she's a little skinny. She called me and she was crying but I was at work so I told her I'd call her later.

I don't know what to do. I'm straight and I feel like a fucking faggot, because I'm actually in love with her at this point...
>>
If you like her and you don't let the social stigma or judgmental people bother you(or she keeps it a secret from your friends/family who do care) then just date her.

I mean a month is a little too early to decide if you're "in love" but obviously you and this person click so why not do it if it makes you happy?
>>
Go for it dude. Just make sure you get her (him?) to a doctor and get an STD check just in case. You know how these people are. Also if she is into the LGBTwhatever-the-fuck movement and makes it the core of her being and personality, run and don't look back.
>>
>>17273447
>Just make sure you get her (him?) to a doctor and get an STD check just in case.
I think this is a major stereotype and not all trans are like that.

>Also if she is into the LGBTwhatever-the-fuck movement and makes it the core of her being and personality, run and don't look back.
Not all trans are self-victimizing SJWs, but I agree if she is then OP should run. If not, then its not a problem.
>>
The way you speak about them is that you've only physically hung out with her once.
Texting and facetiming isn't physically hanging out.

You've invested a lot of emotions into this relationship. But, not a lot of physical time.
>>
>>17273454
Regardless of being trans or not, you should always have you both checked out before engaging in any intimate act. I just pointed out this because of the disproportionate cases of AIDS and other STDs in the trap world.
>>
>her
>her
>she
>her
>>
>>17273447
Trannies tend to swing either way. As in, be very SJW or super traditional.

OP, if you have a hot dickgirl who wants to cook for you and take care of you, then go for it, I say.

Just make sure she doesn't get the full surgery because sex change pussies are disgusting.
>>
File: 1460362855587.jpg (67 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
1460362855587.jpg
67 KB, 591x960
>>17273430
>I met her at a party
Her? It has a penis it's not a her you dumbass op
You can either cut contact and tell him to fuck off then try to forget about the whole thing or just be a fag and blow your head off with a shotgun.
>>
Drive 50 miles and suck that hog
>>
>>17273445
I don't know. She makes me happy but I don't want to keep someone a secret. I know my friends and (religious) family would give me so much shit about it.
>>17273447
I have her added on facebook and she doesn't have/post any LGBT or SJW type shit
>>17273457
It's actually been like one and a half months, and we've hung out twice for an entire day. We made out and cuddled a lot but it never went past that.
>>
>>17273472
Its not like your keeping her a secret OP.

Bring her around your family, just don't make it their business whats in her pants. I mean, if I was trans I wouldn't bring it up to people other than my partner.
>>
>>17273472
Please, You can bring her to Thanksgiving without having to tell mom and dad that your gf has a dick.
>>
>>17273430
You know some people would give a lot to havw what you have. Fucking casuals.
>>
>>17273466
This. This so much. By the way I'm the >>17273447 poster. If she (he) is a traditionalist and doesn't appear to have any SJW inclinations and isn't a total slut, then my man go for it.
>>
>>17273479
>>17273484
I know I don't have to tell them. But I'm paranoid they'll find out either way.. this sucks
>>
Suck that hoggg
>>
>>17273495
How in the world could they?
I think you're just having anxiety. I don't think you have to worry honestly.
I mean you yourself had no idea until she told you.

If I was in your position OP I wouldn't even care if someone found out. If they had a problem with my girlfriend they can go fuck their selves.

Actually I do wish I was in your position. Especially if she turns out to be a submissive wife-type tranny. Sounds better than an actual wife.
>>
File: 1456306703704.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1456306703704.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>mfw reading this thread
>>
Is that her?

I'd go gay for that.
>>
>>17273515
This whole situation is giving me anxiety, yeah. It's actually kinda scary how feminine she looks considering she's a tranny.
I actually want to be with her... my other concern is pleasing her sexually, cause you know...
>>
>>17273485
Lol this
>>
>>17273529
She probably doesn't want you to suck her off. But who knows.

Trust me, you'll love to fuck her, if she really is your love.
>>
>>17273430
Well OP if she passes for a woman in society and through everyday activities... don't worry about the social stigma.

No-one needs to know except her parents/family, and you.

Go for it. If it feels right, do it.
>>
Get
Up
On
That
Hog
>>
The real question is...
>does she have a bigger dick then you?
If she does then run because she's gonna wanna fuck you.
>>
>>17273430
>makes out with you
>before telling you she's a tranny
No, OP. Tranny or not, this isn't trustworthy behavior. Don't ever go for anyone who does this kind of shit. I mean, I know you will, but I want you to remember getting this advice later, when everything's gone to utter shit, so you remember you only have yourself to blame.
>>
File: 1462850400196.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1462850400196.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>mfw
>>
>she
>her
>>
is that not rape by deception?
>>
>>17273624
not if perpetrator identifies as female.
>>
>>17273430
Dude, just go for it, why are you letting your parents and friends dictate who you like and who you can be intimate with? Not manning up and dating this person you clearly like is faggier than fucking them.
>>
>>17273624
Since when is making out rape? That's some SJW territory.
>>
>>17273430
>no pussy
>no kids
>only anal
>probably slews of buried emotional baggage just waiting to explode
>can one say decide he wants to be heterosexual again

sounds like a bad time OP. but I would definitely fuck him if he was actually that hot/feminine.
>>
File: alrighty.jpg (34 KB, 570x712) Image search: [Google]
alrighty.jpg
34 KB, 570x712
>>17273430
>she
>has a dick

That's not how it works.
>>
4Chan is not necessarily the best place to go for this.

Let's go over this logically, though.

1. If it looks like a girl, talks like a girl, behaves like a girl, and she's a sweetheart, that's already better than at least 50% of biological females. Think about it, what makes a bitchy, slutty whore better than a trans? A pussy? Please, if she's good with her mouth and you can ravage her ass then I'll bet that you won't even care.

2. No one else should be looking at what's under her pants besides you. If you can't deal with it once the clothes come off, that's one thing but no one else even needs to know unless she wants them to - I mean the whole point is that she's a woman trapped in a man's body.

3. Are biological kids important? Because you're PROBABLY never going to get that, short of finding a born-female relative of hers that will donate an egg. Adoption is definitely an option.

Look, all of this definitely hinges on how you view the world and whether or not you're willing to change/adapt. I'm not going to lie, any relationship is many many times easier if your family supports it.
>>
>>17273524

Goddamn, this... that's prettier than 90% of girls.
>>
See, I'd be totally down for a trans person cause I'm fine with the whole "but liking dicks makes you gay" stigma.

However, I am afraid of gays having STD's so I would be wary of sucking or putting my penis in a trap/trans.
>>
The
>no kids
thing would probably be enough to dissuade me from pursuing anything really long-term (although maybe you're more open to adoption than I am) but nobody's saying you have to marry her. It's up to you how you feel about this, but if I were you I'd give it a shot. It's not like going on a couple of dates is a huge commitment. If you get freaked out and just can't handle it, you can always bail.

Here's something you shouldn't worry about: whether this makes you "gay" or not. Being gay is an orientation, it means being attracted to dudes, male body types, male voices, male scents. Doing something sexual with somebody who's technically biologically male (XY chrom) can't "make" you gay. Nothing can "make" you gay if you weren't already. If she looks female, talks female, smells female, dresses female, thinks female, then you're not the only straight person who'd be into her. Her genitals aren't the whole of it or even the most important part, honestly few people are attracted to penises OR vaginas, they both look fucking weird, it's the totality of the person that gives you the impression of their gender.

Something I strongly recommend you do: forgive her for not telling you immediately. Yeah, it was deceptive of her, but whenever a trans person comes out to somebody new, they risk not only humiliation but harassment, threats, injury, death. It doesn't excuse what she did but hopefully it helps you understand it.

cont'd due to character limit.
>>
Something else I recommend you do: call her tonight or early tomorrow, and, without getting into the nitty-gritty specifics of your feelings (which would likely hurt her, however reasonable your hesitation is), tell her that, yeah, that was quite a bombshell she dropped on you, you're still figuring out exactly how you feel, but that you really like her and that you don't hate her for not telling you right away. Then you can take your time to decide what to do. I can promise you she's hurting right now and feeling incredibly vulnerable and whatever you do in the end it costs you nothing to be decent to her. She didn't ask to be dealt this hand in life.

Also, ignore the people saying shit like --
>has a dick
>her
>implying
-- whether or not you think trans people are "really" the gender they identify as, calling somebody by their preferred pronouns is a basic courtesy thing. If, in casual conversation, "calling it like it is" is more important to you than being kind, you're an asshole. Obviously that's directed at them, not at you.

Sorry for writing all this shit.
>>
File: nickelodeon-days-440x407.jpg (64 KB, 440x407) Image search: [Google]
nickelodeon-days-440x407.jpg
64 KB, 440x407
You cannot be made at someone for making out with you if you wanted to make out with them. Doesn't matter is she is trans. This should not even be present on the list of things you're worried about. Obviously she isn't going to tell someone she is making out with drunk that she is trans.

I just assume you were drinking.
>>
>>17273711
>>17273718
Very solid advice, thanks anon. <3

I want this so... I guess I'll go with it. I'll call her early tomorrow!
And thanks to everyone else who replied!
My only concern right now is >>17273529
>>
>>17273430
Breh if you're into her it doesn't matter. But if you can't handle the sexual aspect that's something you need to consider and be upfront about. If you "feel like a faggot" I'm guessing that's some cultural bullshit you need to unlearn.

I'm a normal dude, I lift and ride motorcycles and shit. I'm not really grossed out by dicks, because I have one, but I'm super not into men. But if some QT turned out to have a dick and I legitimately had no idea, I would go for it. In my experience, most mtf trans people are pretty unconvincing and deep into SJW bullshit about MUH PRIVILEGE and whatnot, and while I'm sympathetic to a lot of that stuff I don't really want to hang out with someone who wants to #killallmen.

So if she's passing and not a psycho, I don't see what the problem is if you're comfortable with her anatomy.
>>
>>17273718
>calling it like it is
>makes you an asshole

and calling it like it isn't makes you delusional. We all lose.

"woman trapped in a mans body"
sexist bullshit. women are men with vaginas. men are women with dicks. personalities are endless and not limited to genitals. you can't be a vagina trapped in a penis.
>>
>>17273718
Can someone identify as a crocodile and if you don't refer to them as a crocodile is it impolite?

Someone with a penis is male. Someone with a vagina is a female. On rare occasions someone can have both and be a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>17273730
Then it is your mission to go where no man has gone before. Or for science. Or for love. Whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>17273430
you either date her or you don't.

if you think you're going to regret not doing so more than if you actually gave it a shot, you already have your answer.
>>
File: 1464561088880.jpg (35 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1464561088880.jpg
35 KB, 570x570
>>
>>17273430
first off, you're not in love with someone you met a month ago. You're infatuated.

If being a faggot upsets you so much then don't be. If you don't give a fuck what people think and you think you like her than why the fuck not.

Stop being in your own head so much and caring what people on the internet think of you and just go for it. If people give you shit tell them to fuck off and live life how you want to.
>>
>>17273742
>>17273743
Normally I'd cheerfully dig into this and probably toss a couple insults at you to boot, but this thread is about an actual, specific person, who moreover is somebody who the OP cares for, and turning this thread into an argument about pronoun usage would be in extremely poor taste. If you want to have a discussion about gendered language and the trans condition this board probably isn't the best place to do it and now isn't an appropriate time.

I can't stop you from posting, obviously, but I hope you can save all the no-doubt deeply incisive arguments that are burning inside you for another time.
>>
>>17273624
they haven't even had sex you stupid fuck
>>
>>17273430
You are not gay. Social consensus says she's a woman. "Man" and "Woman" are social constructs. If you like her, get on with it but do it safely.
>>
File: useriousm8.png (164 KB, 262x287) Image search: [Google]
useriousm8.png
164 KB, 262x287
>Her
At least admit you're a faggot and call him a man.
>>
>>17273730
you should probably have a talk about that stuff before you guys do anything, you can't really just jump into the sex like normal
>>
>>17273870
>you're a faggot

I never get this. If you went up to a gay dude and showed him a pic of some trans girl that passed really well like in OPs scenario the gay dude is gonna have 0 attraction towards her. If OP went to a gay bar with his girl and were cuddling it up and shit in a booth they'd be asked to leave for being dumbass heteros in a gay bar. Sexuality isn't "durr chromosomes make muh dick hard."
>>
>>17273883
>Sexuality isn't "durr chromosomes make muh dick hard."

It is tho

You are no more or less than the expression of your genetic code
>>
>>17273884
No, chromosomes do not make dicks hard. Chromosomes hold the instructions for dicks and the physical features that make them hard. Nice try though.
>>
>>17273906
Chromosomes are part of your genetic code

Nice try buddy, there's no mysticism around sexuality
>>
>>17273730
At any rate, man, best of luck. Whether you guys end up together in the end, you're a solid dude and your girl is very lucky to have met you and not somebody else. And again, please don't get put out by the folks in this thread -- in the end, it really doesn't even matter what your Official Philosophical Position is on the gender of trans people. Your subconscious (which is the part of you that governs your sexuality) is definitely of the opinion that she's a chick. You, a straight dude, would not have fallen for her otherwise.

And I wouldn't worry too much about the sex thing. If you end up dating her, I very much doubt it'll come up unexpectedly, you'll almost certainly talk about it beforehand. Remember that she's probably a good deal more nervous about it than you are, AND she's had her whole life to plan and fret about this and think about what to do in exactly this kind of situation -- you two will work it out in a way that leaves you both feeling comfortable and doesn't necessitate anybody doing something they're not comfortable with.
>>
>>17273870
Would you really call a person feminine enough to pass as a woman a man?
>>
>>17273912
I'm not mysticizing anything. Gender is a social construct, gender is not biological sex. Nothing mystic about that it's just a matter of social consensus. Good luck changing that faggot.
>>
File: 1448744928871.png (478 KB, 1000x1514) Image search: [Google]
1448744928871.png
478 KB, 1000x1514
>>17273929
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>17273430
>using female pronouns

what are you an autist?
>>
File: Capture.png (253 KB, 643x1004) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
253 KB, 643x1004
>>17273936

Fixed that for ya.
>>
File: 71dZCgM7vOL._SL1500_.jpg (67 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71dZCgM7vOL._SL1500_.jpg
67 KB, 1500x1500
>her
>she
>>
If it looks like a girl and talks like a girl, and you are attracted to girls, then nothing about this is even worth wasting a thought upon.

Smash it, if she's a dude; Keep it.
>>
>>17273867
>>17273883
>>17273906
Are we getting raided by tumblr or something? If you are a man and think you are a woman or if you are a woman and think you're a man, you have a mental illness. You guys feeding this "acceptance" mindset is like telling a schizophrenic man that yes, he's an alien stuck here on earth, or that the "friends" he sees are really there.
>>
>>17274022

It's not about sex, it's about sexuality. You could argue that it's just a fetish, an acquired taste of sorts, but some dude dressing up as a girl and craving cock is an acceptable excuse to call oneself a girl or a woman.

Now if that dude looked like a real girl and was attractive, I'd sanely, heterosexually would smash that pussy.
>>
Sorry OP, you're a faggot.
>>
>>17273730
lmao
once "she" doesn't have the funds to get "her" hormone injections (regardless of tits and a sex change) you can say hello to all the hair and girly voice and goodbye to the tits.

if you ever plan on having a child with your own dna then dont invest time on this "girl".
>>
File: 1461264125547.png (872 KB, 1600x1109) Image search: [Google]
1461264125547.png
872 KB, 1600x1109
>>17274022
Sorry to say, I agree with the people supporting transgender acceptance nd habe no affiliation with Tumblr or SJW action. It's not the same brand of mental illness as schizophrenia. I've read about it and have decided it's not my say or anyone else's to decide they shouldn't live out the gender and hormones they desire.
Gender dysphoria is an intense feeling, and it's a reasonable ask that a group be treated with some dignity and acceptance. We don't really understand these disorders, so it'd be tough to pretend this is a ludicrous headcase instance on a large enough population. I'd rather accept and find a *real* solution later than cause a lot of real pain now due to a lack of knowledge on mental illness.

There's a high enough chance this is a neurological disorder that I'd be willing to bet money actual dysphoria is not truly curable without future technology.
>>
>>17273524
>>17273675
She's a female YouTuber called Jessica Clements.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jclements4/videos
https://www.instagram.com/jessmclements/?hl=en
>>
>>17273430
Remember, it's only gay if you take dick.
>>
>>17273430
>I met her at a party about a month ago
I'm actually in love with her at this point...

Stop talking to him fool, I mean faggot
>>
>>17274186
no, dick & dick = gay, giving and taking
>>
>>17274022
>it's like telling a schizophrenic

Would you care to show me where you got your psych degree that you think you can say gender dysphoria and schizophrenia are basically the same thing.

I don't know if you ever poke your head outside 4chan but being trans isn't something that's only accepted on tumblr and nowhere else.
>>
>>17274233
I'm not that guy but I want to genuinely ask something on the whole topic. If something like anorexia is considered a mental illness thanks to body dysmorphia, how is thinking you're the opposite gender, an obvious type of body dysmorphia, not a mental illness? What about the high suicide rates which are even continuously high in more liberal and accepting countries? It's a difficult concept for me to understand. We literally have 0 experience of having the other sexual organ, so why do some people obsess over having it? Of course, I can understand finding it weird that you're more interested in masculine/feminine things but that doesn't mean you need a dick/vagina to enjoy those things. It's all just so bizarre.
>>
>>17274126
>There's a high enough chance this is a neurological disorder
What, and schizophrenia isn't a neurological disorder?

>>17273929
>Gender is a social construct, gender is not biological sex.
I wish people would stop stating this as though it were just some uncontroversial fact. "Gender" is de facto a synonym for sex, used by prudish Victorians to avoid saying "sex". Before that it was a grammatical term. The idea that any part of the sex is a social construct is a fairly new and frankly baseless theory, just going around saying "gender is a social construct" as though it's something everybody ought to just know and accept makes you a giant faggot.
>>
>>17273430
Go for it.
>>
I get that it's weird, but it can't hurt to try it. The fact of the matter is, at this point you don't know how you'll like it. If it turns out she's pre-op and you're not feeling it, you can just stop things right then and there.

Here's a trans youtuber about the issue you're facing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCX2z-22w5I
>>
>>17273430
You're not in love, you only like "her" because "she"'s attractive.
Just tell "her" to get rid of "her" trap disguise and see that "she"'s a boy
>>
File: 1462212393000.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1462212393000.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>17273981
>>
>>17274354
But you're not citing the research behind the phrase "gender is a social construct", just the history behind the origins of the word. The use of many words have changed over the years as society changes. your argument is meaningless. They're talking about gender, the social construct, not as a word from hisory, but as a function in the study of sociology.
>>
>>17273846
and that's how you successfully walk away from a non sequitur life/choice-style debate.
>>
File: image.jpg (980 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
980 KB, 3264x2448
You feel like a faggot
Go with your gut instinct
Your a faggot if u stay
You fell in love with a man pretending to be a woman
That's fine cuz u thought it was poon
But now u know it's a dude
And if you still think about fucking his ass or some faux pussy
Then you are a gay
And hey If you are a gay that's cool
Just admit it to yourself
Don't live in the pretend world where traps aren't men and guys who want to fuck trap assholes aren't gay
Again nothing wrong with any of it
Just don't lie to yourself
Like "she" lied to you
>>
>>17275713
Alright, I'm a faggot. Go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (924 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
924 KB, 3264x2448
>>17275718
I say admit it to yourself
Not to be a dick but because then you can move past all this
And it will solve your internal struggle
Fuck it even just tell yourself ok I'm bisexual
It's not to upset u
You gotta find balance in your mind with this or you'll go crazy
>>
File: 1458518917533.png (193 KB, 910x700) Image search: [Google]
1458518917533.png
193 KB, 910x700
Gender and Sexuality is a spook. Do whatever the fuck your dick and heart wants.
>>
>>17275806
Thats probably the best picture I ever found on 4chin.
>>
If it's pic related, I'd say just go for it. Hermaphrodites are common for even heterosexual males to like.
>>
>>17275838
It's not her but I chose that pic because it looks a lot like her desu. Even the freckles. I was gonna post actual pic but I can't risk people finding her online.
>>
File: 1464044951456.png (739 KB, 1407x1325) Image search: [Google]
1464044951456.png
739 KB, 1407x1325
>>17275844
Nobody cares about your ladyboy
>>
File: 1464848073434.jpg (21 KB, 478x514) Image search: [Google]
1464848073434.jpg
21 KB, 478x514
>>17275852
>>
>>17273462
This. Damn it.
>>
>>17273906
We found the moron.
>>
Yet another fiction thread made by Plugmedia, a lobby office, in order to promote acceptance to transgender.
>>
Hmm. I consider myself to be straight and I'm sexually attracted to female bodies and vaginas. What really makes me want to put my dick in someone though is the emotional/romantic connection. I've never felt that with a guy, but I suppose it could happen if it was a guy that I perceived as feminine.

OP, you obvious have the hots for this trap in a physical sense. I'd be a bit annoyed and concerned about the lack of up-front honesty from "her", but if making out with her makes you want to touch her and makes your dick hard, if it were me, I'd go ahead and give it a shot.

I've never been into ass fucking and I think I'd miss having the vagina, but if it turns out to be a sexually and emotionally satisfying experience, hey, great.

You've already gotten to the point where you're already getting invested in "her" and want sexual contact, so unless you have some big hangup about gay sex or not wanting to be gay, you really don't have much to lose by seeing where this goes. If you have a problem with feeling bad if someone calls you names or feelings of disgust over homosexual sex, you should probably end things now.
>>
>>17273447
Not all heroes were capes
>>
>>17275649
>They're talking about gender, the social construct, not as a word from hisory, but as a function in the study of sociology.
But you have no basis for that being a meaningful term, or a real function.
>>
>>17274093
1. after having a certain amount of injections your body starts to process hormones the way you intend on it's own. The hair is gonna be the same as any naturally born female, all girls without hair on their legs shave.

2. Surrogacy can have both of their DNA in a child without either of them giving birth.
>>
>>17274176
is she trans?
>>
>>17274247
Because it's not about the sexual organ, it's about the society roles, how you feel and look in a social setting. You might have a mindset/private identity that doesn't match with your public identity. So you make an effort to match your private identity with your public identity. You feel like you should be wearing a dress and smelling flowery, having the experiences that society says only a girly girl can have. The only thing stopping you from doing it in public is how other people will see you, so you make an effort to look girly so that people will see you the way society and your own self will be comfortable with it. If boys weren't stopped from wearing dresses and panties, we wouldn't have such a big trans movement. Trans might not even exist.
>>
>>17275987
I do. But I don't have to argue it here around your argument. Instead, I'll just say, go look it up for yourself and you should take a class on it to get a good idea.
>>
>>17275806
This
>>
File: 1462738962828.jpg (12 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
1462738962828.jpg
12 KB, 220x251
>>
>>17276262
>If you don't believe in my bullshit dogma you should take a class that presumes it exists in order to get reeducated
Cheap bait, my retarded friend.
>>
>>17277046
Baithen, de chipesse
>>
>>17275633
>mfw the tranny has much bigger dick than OP
>mfw he loves it
>>
>>17275963
but who was phone?
>>
>>17276260
>not just about organ, about society roles

only if you choose that societies traditional roles are valuable to you.

>the only thing stopping you from doing it in public

is yourself, and your own conformity with everyone else's expectations while ignoring your own desires.

Gender is only as real as you choose it to be. So if we're playing pretend and calling a male a female, why don't you just fuck off with gender altogether and be proud of your dongle in a miniskirt?
>>
As long is that dick is cute and feminin i'd see no problem for you here.
>>
>>17273495
They'll find out when you don't marry or produce any children, or when they notice his figure and facial structure are that of a man.
>>
>>17278086
or going swimming or to the beach, forget that shit.
>>
File: 873645.jpg (73 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
873645.jpg
73 KB, 600x872
>mfw this thread
>>
>>17274247
Transgenderism is a mental illness but we treat it with sexual reassignment because so far the only clinical testing for a brain cure has worked on rats. It isn't a mental illness in the way it's stigmatized as because it isn't something you develop or delude yourself into believing you have but something you are afflicted with in the womb by hormones the mother is meant to send her child to assign brain sex and the bodies sex. If one of the two messes up you can be born transgender. Hence why we allow sexual reassignment surgery. Labeling it as something other than a mental illness is something done to stigmatize it.
>>
>>17278264
*Something done to destigmatize it.
>>
>>17273469

And here we have a great example of a happy, well adjusted human being.
>>
>>17273730
totally understand if you don't but would you post a picture of her? She sounds pretty good looking.
>>
>>17273445
>If you like her, you don't let the social stigma or judgmental people bother you,
nor the thought of never having your own kids
Fixed that one for you
>>
well if the fact that she(he? whatever) has a penis disgusts you then you obviously shouldnt date her. If not then go for it, you can always drop it if you find any issue with it later on the line. You might enjoy it.
>>
>>17273430
Do you ever even maybe want kids?

Will you be okay with a dick, or fake vagina?

Does it bother you knowing they are mentally male?

Will it annoy you or eat at you knowing they deceived you?
If none of them do, then have at er.
>>
>>17278545
>they are mentally male
Must be why they are changing their body to a womans, why they dress like women, why they act like women and why they are attracted to men
>>
>>17278555
Yeah, the social pressures of being a man can do weird things to people. Like make them take the easy way out and become the other gender.
>>
Try having sex with him. If you get grossed out, then the relationship is not going to work out.
>>
>>17278545
>mentally male
>implying such a thing exists

(it doesn't)
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>17278577
Yes, being expected to pay for dates, hold doors for women and have a good career makes me want to grow a pair of tits and suck dick too. Also I'm sure that changing your body and habbits and sexual preferences to a female when you're mentally a male is a blast. Much better than acting like you normally would and experiencing SOCIAL PRESSURE.
>>
Just out of curiosity, could you post a pic of her face? Just to see how girly she looks
>>
I'd be worried about the body odor most of all, really.
>>
>>17278624
girls can smell terrible too... wtf?
>>
>>17278611
Go back to your genderqueer non-binary tumblr blog
>>
>>17278634
Oh I know. But men and women undeniably smell different.
>>
>>>>17273430
You aren't in love, all you've said about him is that he had nice tits and is attractive.

You wanna fuck. Das it mane.

Grow up and get over yourself, and him. You met them a month ago for fucks sakes.
>>
haha suprise benis:DDDD
>>
File: Ponch.jpg (39 KB, 288x375) Image search: [Google]
Ponch.jpg
39 KB, 288x375
>>17273430
> I met her at a party
> her
You met HIM at a party.

> Got her number and made out with her before heading home.
Got HIS number
Made out with HIM.

If he still has a dick, he is still a he. I don't care if he identifies as an attack helicopter, he is a he with tits. You made out with a dude.

> I'm straight
Again, you made out with a dude. It's not a her. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
>>
File: 9731907.0.jpg (115 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
9731907.0.jpg
115 KB, 1280x905
>>17278795
You are retarded. By your logic pic related is a "she" (has a vagina). Would making out with HER as a guy make you heterosexual?
>>
I love how acceptable the predatory nature of traps are accepted in society.

They willingly lead men into physical encounters without telling them beforehand that they're transgendered and receiving consent.

Why do we accept this bullshit?
>>
>>17273430
are u lonely? cause if u are thats probably why you havent left yet. you clearly think its gross, so just be her friend. cause down the line eventually youll leave and every little thing she does will tick you off.
>>
>>17273675
>>17273524

Do you guys have cataracts? That's a chick.

>>17274022
>tumblr

You fucking moron, what this is, is the result of desperation. It is jailhouse faggotry outside of jail.
>>
File: 1462998902986s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1462998902986s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>17273430
>she
>has a dick
Nigga wtf
>>
Dudes, this thread is like two days old. OP's made a decision and he's obviously not posting anymore.

How disgusted you happen to be by trans people isn't relevant here anymore, if it ever was. Respect the guy's decision and stop shitting up the board.
>>
>>17279602
His decision is disgusting and wrong and trannies should not even be considered consenting adults. They are mentally incapable of living real life like the rest of us.

It is you who is shitting up this board, and every board for that matter.
>>
>>17278877
Not him the anon you were talking to, but yes. Buck Angel is still a woman and technically would still be heterosexual sex. It's still a bitch looking like a dude.
>>
>>17273466
This. A mutilated penis is not a vagina. A dick is fine too.
>>
>>17278985
>tfw my friends aren't the type to order me a tranny hooker as a joke.

I'd totally fuck it.
>>
>>17278877
Actually she's a great example, because despite the hormones, despite all the cheap tricks she tries to use to cover it up (guy-style tattoos, bondage hat, cigar) her face is obviously female to such an extent it completely fucks up her attempt to look male.
>>
>>17273430
>her
>she
>>
Go for it OP. Maybe you aren't into sucking dick or getting fucked in the ass but I bet (s)he gives great blowjobs and would work with you on what you want to do.

I'm so lonely I'd go fag if it looked as good as you say she does.
>>
>>17278642
how far on the spectrum are you to not have understood that I was speaking against such tumblrism?
>>
>>17273430
Not reading all the posts, so just dumping my immediate thoughts

if you're feeling okay with it, then just go for it. The fact that they cried should tell you they want you to like them for who they are.

Nobody has to know if they're passable. Nobody needs to know except you, them, and their family (if the family knows).

Also, if not having kids is an issue, just adopt and say she has a broken uterus or some shit. Easy.
>>
>3 days
>this post is still here
>>
You know a veggie burger? The problem with veggie Burgers is that they don't taste good, not that they are veggie. If someone have you a veggie Burger and it tasted just like a burger, and in fact was the best burger you ever had, would you you be a fag and refuse to eat more because hurr durr I only eat meat? What if this burger always let's you go bareback and knows how to give perfect blowjobs?
>>
>>17273430
>I didn't tell you the car didn't have a working transmission because you liked it so much, I was afraid you wouldn't buy it

How would this make you feel?
>>
File: fe6.gif (2 MB, 680x986) Image search: [Google]
fe6.gif
2 MB, 680x986
>>17273430
>She
5/7 faggot
>>
File: 09375.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
09375.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>17273430
>has a dick
>"she"
>"her"
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.