[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howcome when I'm online, people make it sound like Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: StevenYeun2015ComicCon.jpg (2 MB, 3173x3589) Image search: [Google]
StevenYeun2015ComicCon.jpg
2 MB, 3173x3589
Howcome when I'm online, people make it sound like Asian men are so inferior and would have lots of trouble dating women. For some reason, when I walk out into the real world and try, everything has gone pretty good. I even have lots of cute nerdy girls hitting on me all the time. At this point, I'm almost searching for the difficulty that I've never encountered yet. Was it all just a myth or something?
>>
are you here to give or ask for advice, senpai?
>>
File: 1460424336991.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
1460424336991.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>17272656
>>
>>17272656
It's not a myth. On average asian men are smaller and not impressive in anyway.
>>
>>17272661

I'm here seeking advice. Things going too smoothly might mean I'm missing something. Maybe I'm just really gullible and I'm not noticing some form of truth but I can't figure it out.
>>
File: 1465957133907.jpg (98 KB, 424x550) Image search: [Google]
1465957133907.jpg
98 KB, 424x550
>>17272656
Stereotypes about race and penis sizes are here to stay since there are no serious unbiased studies that suggest average sizes per country or race.
Also people are generally too stupid to think for themselves and believe whatever is being said or rumored around.
>>
>>17272673
What kind of chinese are you?
>>
>>17272667
It's not a myth only on a cultural basis. Japan is a very no-touching culture and gender segregated so when it comes to approaching women most men are woefully unprepared. South Korean men on the other hand grow up in a culture where physical affection is much more normalized, so you'll see Koreans in Japan dating Japanese girls.

OP, if you didn't grow up in Japan or China or at least didn't internalize those norms you're probably just fine.
>>
Enjoy what you have, dont get meme'd by the internet.
Where exactly is your struggle?
>>
>>17272667

Maybe it's a height thing then. Most of the girls that liked me were shorter than me but I'm not that impressive at all. 5'7. But I do remember this one cute girl starting a nice conversation with me about studio ghibli and she was a bit taller than me.

>>17272684
Yeah, well that's the thing. I became really insecure with myself when I heard those stereotypes. I actually really believed I had a tiny dick but I looked it up on google one day and it said average was like 5.2 inches. wtf, I had nothing to worry about the entire time and I'm sure there's tons of other asian guys that are probably like that size. People exaggerate this shit too much maybe. I've had sex with many of the girls and it really hasn't been a problem at all.

>>17272685
Chinese Chinese. Nothing fancy.
>>
>>17272701
>>17272729

I think that might be the answer I was looking for. It must be when Asian guys are so stuck in a culture that makes them never approach any girls. I grew up in America but I'm 2nd generation and I do hold lots of the cultural traditions. Maybe it just wasn't as extreme as growing up in Japan from childhood.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.