[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong to feel hurt? >birthday was the 5th >was way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1432248035390_0.jpg (109 KB, 396x748) Image search: [Google]
1432248035390_0.jpg
109 KB, 396x748
Am I wrong to feel hurt?

>birthday was the 5th
>was way for 2 weeks for work
>comeback, no gifts, no cake, nothing
>I live with my parents
>I spent 100 dollars on fathers day gifts for my day

I guess I'm supposed to accept it since I'm 20 now and I did get some birthday text messages.
>>
File: Birthday Cake1.jpg (10 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
Birthday Cake1.jpg
10 KB, 248x250
>>17271979
Some families are just like that, sadly, but you may want to consider talking to one or both parents just to be sure that nothing's in the works for your birthday or that something else is going on...

For what it's worth, happy belated birthday out there! I hope that things only get better from here on!
>>
>get gifts
>nothing I wanted
>tfw
>>
File: butt.jpg (168 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
168 KB, 716x960
>>17271979
:( sorry OP

When I was in HS i invited my "friends" to go paint balling. None of them brought me a present, and they kind of ignored me. It was pretty embarrassing, because my parents and some other family was there, and they all got to see what a loser I was.
>>
>>17272163
>get gifts
>get a bottle of cheap Bourbon, some books from goodwill and a public domain collection of 50 movies
>I had made it clear what I wanted a month in advance
>nothing I wanted was over 50 dollars
>TFW disappointed as hell and I feel bad for being disappointed
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.