[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of this. It's gonna be 9 fucking months since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-06-18h03m05s11.png (972 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-06-18h03m05s11.png
972 KB, 1024x576
I'm tired of this. It's gonna be 9 fucking months since she left me, and I still feel like shit. I mean, I'm okay, I was feeling very bad for like a month, and I started to go forward, made friend, dated another girl for a few weeks, etc.

But still, the thought of her makes me feel like shit. She left me for a good reason, because I fucked up (I don't really want to tell the whole story on here), and I still have regrets, I still remember how we used to feel great together. Now, she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. And I can't even be mad at her: that's her right. But, I have to be honest: I kind of miss her.

Am I just supposed to feel like this? How to I get over it?
>>
>>17271859

ur supposed to feel bad for awhile. and that awhile can be quite awhile.

i fell in love with soemone i never even dated. its been two years and every time a certain song shows up on my iphone i have to immediately skip it and my heart sinks and i get all sad.

so if you actually dated her and had a real relationsihp, im sure the feelings can run a lot deeper, last longer and still hurt.

maybe you'll never get entirely over it. btu that doesnt mean you cant compartmentalize the feelings.
>>
Damn. It's painful. I feel great mostly, but sometimes the thought of her and the regrets hit really hard and I find myself listening to dark ambient in my room, not wanting to see anyone.
>>
>>17271938
I was answering to u >>17271870 obviously
>>
>>17271940

i feel ya. i get there. as time goes on you get there less, but when it hits you you're like 'yep would still drop everything to go be with them'.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.