[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and a group of friends went camping, one of our friends was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hhhh.png (385 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
hhhh.png
385 KB, 464x352
me and a group of friends went camping, one of our friends was guilted into bringing her sister on the trip by her mother. Her sister was fat, and really nerdy, but overall really nice, but she didn't seem to like her. Everyone was really rude to the sister, making fun of her behind her back, and also honestly sometimes to her face... during the night, the girls kicked her out of the one tent they brought for all of them... since I was alone in my tent, I offered her to sleep in mine, as I was getting out to let her have it, she told me I didn't have to leave so I stayed. Every animal noise seemed to startle her, making her scoot in close to me... next thing I know I basically have her squeezing me. We talk a lot and I found out shes generally incredibly nice, a bit strange, but incredibly smart and nice. During the rest of the trip I seemed to see a lot of her, she would always opt to sit next to me, if I went swimming she went, if I went into my tent she went... the next night she went straight to my tent rather than even attempting to sleep in the girl's tent. We ended up kissing, and honestly, I can't get it out of my mind, I don't know what to do... do I try and contact her more? do I try and get to know her? is it a bad idea? she is my friend's sister and I know that friend has a thing for me, would it be to ugly of situation? what do I do?
>>
>>17271716

do you genuintely want to get to know her and date her? would your friend be okay with it?

thats all that matters. ask your friend if its okay first. im all for a bang and ditch, but she is your friends sister so thats not an option here.

you dont have to make a life long commitment to seeing her, but you do have to at least want more than just sex with her if you go through with this.
>>
>>17271750
Oh no, its not a bang and ditch at all, I want to date her. Shes way different than girls I normally date... shes shy, quiet, sweet, and actually has ambitions. Shes fat, and plain, but still very cute, I imagine if she just put on a little make up and didn't dress like it was winter all the time, she'd be damn attractive. Talking to her at night really won me over.
>>
>>17271716
Ok, when you say that your friend, the sister of the girl in question, the one you didn't kiss - has a thing for you, how do you know this?

If both sisters are attracted to you and you are more attracted to the fat one, then go for the fat one. You don't owe her sister anything just because you were her friend first. The sister took steps to come on to you, and the friend didn't. (can you give us some initials or something to make this easier?)
>>
>>17271772

i feel ya. ive met a girl who is my type. amazing tits, perfect ass, total submissive in bed, as well as real life. curly hair (a fetish of mine) and lived 10 minutes away. an ideal convenient girlfriend but i just felt nothing.

whereas last week i went to a horror campout, met a girl with a cute face but a chubby body, spent the tnight talking in my tent and am pretty into her and excited everytime we even just text.

go for it, ask her out. and if you can, see if you cant convince her to diet.
>>
>>17271716
Your friend treats her sister like that, you've seen the real side to her, while you've seen the side to her sister who's clearly nicer and more interesting.

>Talk more to sister
>Convince to lose weight
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>17271795
The way she acts around me, oh and her friends constantly telling me, and saying I should ask her out. The problem is, shes too much like everyone else I've dated... I haven't been dating lately because I'm tired of it, the women only seem to be nice to you until they're comfortable, then they try to make you into a servant that gives them money. I don't think it'd be any different with her, but her sister, doesn't seem as vain and vapid.
>>
>>17271814
Then what are you asking us for? It seems you already know what you want.
>>
>do I try and contact her more?
You spent the whole trip with her, so it was basically like a giant date. You even kissed her. So yeah, contacting her would be a good idea.

>do I try and get to know her?
That's what dating is for.

>is it a bad idea?
Dating your friend's sister is generally a dick move.

>she is my friend's sister and I know that friend has a thing for me, would it be to ugly of situation?
You'll be causing drama, but since you've already kissed, it's too late.

>what do I do?
Ask her out on a date and be upfront to your friends about it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.