[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i used to be in a relationship for the past year. And my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So i used to be in a relationship for the past year. And my ex GF had a cute class mate/friend i really liked. How can i get the cute friend of my ex GF without her noticing.

Any Advice ?
>>
U cant just go whoring around m8
>>
Why do you care if your ex finds out? Just do your thing.
>>
>>17271703

I think she could mess it up by shittalking about me.
>>
>>17271682

Yes, yes i can.
>>
>>17271713
Not without social consequences
>>
So, I'm assuming that you and your ex aren't on good terms since you think she could fuck things up, so asking her to hook you guys up is out of the window. Do you know anyone else that might know her? Also social media is always an option if it comes to it and you really want to date this girl, I'd use that more of a last result because that can sometimes be considered creepy.
>>
>>17271765
She would never do that.
i have her on FB, think i will just give it a try and write her.
>>
>>17271778
Might as well man, better than just letting it slide and doing nothing. Good luck man
>>
>>17271798
Thank you pal.
Hope it works out.
>>
>Any Advice?
There's no way of sneaking around your ex-girlfriend. Just date the girl and be open about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.