[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm going to probably be dropping acid with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 512x288
Hey guys. I'm going to probably be dropping acid with my best friend in like 2 weeks and I just wanna know if I should do it or not?

I'm a fairly healthy person. I don't suffer from depression, but I can feel pretty anxious at times but I guess everyone does. However, I'm pretty OCD with some things.

Let me know your experiences and if I do it, how much I should take and how to get the best experience!

>>
p.s i've only been drunk and high (off dat marijuanna) once, jsut incase that makes any difference
>>
psychedelics can be pretty unpredictable, you have very good chances of getting into a good place and having a really amazing experience. but there's also a relatively small chance that you'll get paranoid or bummed out about something and have a shitty time.

Depending on what you liek to do and how much you take, different things will be more or less fun. if you take a half dose or a single dose then you'll probably be able to play videogames, watch movies, go for walks, sit around with mates and laugh at all the dumb stuff you're seeing/thinking without too much trouble. if you take more than that, you'll just want to do very basic shit like look at a piece of crinkled up tinfoil for hours on end, or listen to minimal techno on headphones. if you take a LOT more than that you'll probably want to be lying in bed in a fucking dark quiet room, because some shit will definitely be going down in your sensorium that you'll have trouble dealing with even with very little environmental stimulus.

and if you get unlucky and have a shitty trip, just remember it's all in your head and after 8-12 hours you'll be over it.
>>
If you, as you say, don't have fair experience with altered states of conscience, the start of the trip might see overwhelming. Anxiety will surely set on but it will fade away. Acid comes and goes in waves, in the sense that you will have an oscillating experience of feeling euphoric and seeing weird shit and suddenly feeling almost sober. This can grind you. You might want to consider a low dose. Find stuff to do while tripping. Bond with whoever you encounter. Remember, if the shit goes down, you won't die, you won't go crazy, and it will be over in a few hours.
>>
oh yeah also if you do end up taking some, and then nothing happens for an hour or two, be careful about taking more :)
>>
>>17271130
1/2

If it's bitter, it's a spitter. Or really if it tastes like chemicals. Real lsd will have no taste or in the case of strong tabs a very very slight electrical taste. Like super toned down version of licking a battery. I have tried a lot of vial acid as well so if it's on a lolly it may have a minty taste due to the solution they diluted it in.

As for the trip it will be 12hrs for real L. Not 6 or 8, 12hrs. So many fuckwits decide they aren't feeling it anymore at 8hrs and drive home. Stupid idea. Have a safe environment where you won't be bothered by anyone who can't know that you are tripping. I'm experienced and can converse well on a big dose, but youll be in a mess of your own thoughts likely even on 1 tab (let's assume 100ug). If you feel anxious have a trip sitter who can reassure you that you aren't dying or that your heart isn't racing or that time is still moving forward normally. Ideally someone with a lot or at least a little experience with psychedelics. And never get someone who will try and push you to do things or force their opinions onto you. A (friendly) stoner is actually a great choice.

Before the trip eat a light meal 2hrs before. Natural things are best, no McDonalds or fried shit. If you want the come up to be smoother, hold the tab in your mouth for 5min then swallow it. If you want a heavier peak, hold it for longer. Weed will make everything exponentially more intense. I know some people who get more chilled with weed but for me personally, a cone even 8hrs in on a lower dose or up to 12hrs on a big dose will shoot me right back to the peak with weed undertones. You will not sleep until at least 12hrs after dropping, maybe longer. It can take me 17hrs sometimes to fall asleep but I'm pretty bad at it. Weed will help with this. Also remember that the trip never truly ends until you fall asleep.
>>
>>17271130
2/2

Dosage wise take one street tab. Idk what you will get but chances are that 1 tab of street acid will be 60-120ug. If you're lucky you could get double dropped cubes or just strong tabs. I have eaten 300ug tabs before but that's super fucking rare. Before I get an armchair L expert onto me. Yes they were 300s, I've done enough L to know. In my opinion 100ug is a good beginner dose, 150 if you feel up to it. You won't know what you have until you eat it though.

If the tab is bitter or chemically it is up to you what you want to do. Most likely it will be some type of nbome. These can and have caused death. I doubt you would die on one tab but you never know. Hold it in your mouth longer for an nbome and enjoy the numb toungue. I would never advise taking it though. The best part about real lsd is that you're sure you will not die. You might be mentally scare for a bit but you aren't physically in danger.

I'm happy to answer more questions if you have any. I just kind of spewed some knowledge onto the page
>>
>>17271216
Dudedudedude thank you so so so much. Is there any way I can message you privately?
>>
>>17271356
Uhh I don't really have a way to do it because I'm kind of drunk as fuck in japan right now. If you have a throw away email post it here and I can contact you. I would make one myself but again, drunk af out of my country.
>>
>>17271401
Nobody cares unless you have tits.

Btw, have something fresh available for you guys to drink. Like mango juice. That shit is delicious while tripping.
>>
>>17271412
well then that information will not be disclosed HAHA

Yeah, I'm not doing it for until like two weeks, but I just wanna be 100% prepared for when we do do it so we dont fuck something up.

Fuck yes, I love mango and orange juice hahaahha
>>
>>17271401
I have your email address saved. You can delete the post now if you want. Can I contact you tomorrow? Tomorrow for me at least, not sure where you live.
>>
>>17271412
Also, make sure your friends aren't assholes. If they fuck with you, you're not gonna have a good time
>>
>>17271419
Yeah, that's all goods. I'm in Australia, late here anyways. Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Thanks for everything so far and have a good night ;)
>>
>>17271401
Will contact you tomorrow because I'll create a throw away email as well also for privacy. I'm just struggling 10 drinks in right now.
>>
>>17271420
Nah, it's just one person and we're bestfriends so it'll be all goods, except that we both haven't had any experience with this shit lol
>>
>>17271422
Sounds good then!
Don't die dude hahaha you got this
>>
>>17271425
I should be good dude. I've been way more fucked up in Tokyo before. Honestly one of the highlights of my life was 2 tabs in Tokyo. Don't ask how, I barely know.
>>
>>17271430
Dude, you're living life. Getting off your head in foreign states, must be so much fun. You don't have to know, just do it
>>
>>17271437
I feel like everyone has a few "how the fuck did that happen" moments in their life and that was one of mine. We will all have some. Your first acid trip will be one you never forget as well.
>>
>>17271437
And I'm not living the life. That was just one day of a much bigger experience. Glad I got to have it though. I'm also aussie btw.
>>
>>17271449
Dude, I'm so excited to do it. Hopefully it's as memorable as your Tokyo trip.
Hahaha fair enough, atleast you had the experience.
Aw nice! What part are you in?
>>
>>17271455
The other most memorable was the first one. I'm east coast, ill talk in more detail over email. Paranoid and drunk, you know how it is hahaha.
>>
>>17271475
Hahahaa yeah dude dw, talk soon then!!
>>
>>17271130
I really recommend sticking to Iboga, Ayahuasca, Psyilocybin, and Peyote as they have natural buffers to keep you from going too far out in your psychedelic experience.

How does weed make you feel? Ever tried a strong edible?

If you could make what is called bhang it might work well if you make a ceremony of it. It is marijuana milk, but I think it is best with hash or concentrates added in.

On the dark web you can also find Sativa which is more of a mind opening and trippy type of high.
>>
>>17271130
Take e quarter wait 30 min.
If you want pop it up a bunch take another quarter and youll be doped up fpritty good, visials etc if its bomb acid.

Should be good. Wait two bour before you take any of the two other quarters.

If youre in a bad life situation dont do it, or do it, bu youll be in for a ride, took my friend to the hospitsl after a half. We tripped for a full day
>>
File: qwe.gif (895 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
qwe.gif
895 KB, 400x288
>>17271486
You are just talking shit. As much as I don't like you OP trust me on this and don't listen to this guy. Quarter is way too little for what they are dosing the tabs with today. On top of that you build a really really quick tolerance on the substance meaning that if you take it like this the bits you'll take later won't have much effect on you.

Acid is nothing you should be afraid of as long as you are on a comfortable place with someone you like there is almost zero chance that things will go wrong, it seems almost impossible to me. Only ones who gets bad trips are those who take it on inappropriate places - such as crowded areas, zones where you don't feel safe etc.

I wouldn't even fear of taking two for the first time, take just one at the time though to test if it is a real lsd. As was said earlier, if it tastes like anything at all be vary and only take one. If it tastes like plain paper do two. There's nothing to be afraid of.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.