[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hey /adv/ I'm in a shit situation right now... So awhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (166 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 480x368
So hey /adv/ I'm in a shit situation right now... So awhile back my best friend broke up with his girlfriend... Anyways I kinda liked her and soon we started to see each other. Not officially dating but pretty much. Anyways I was gonna ask her later today if we could actually be together. I like her, she's told me she likes me, so no problem there. Yesterday a friend (not best friend) started asking if me and girl were a thing. I told the truth that I did like girl. Well friend then tells me basically I should stay friends with the girl because I could possibly lose girl and best friend. Friend said that I should talk to best friend about it. I know best friend will chimp out, that's the way he is. I don't get why I have to ask him if it's okay if I date her. We never have talked about our relationships/feelings for people before, so why should I now? Just because she's his ex, he was the one who broke up with her after all. Basically, friend made me feel like an asshole for liking someone who liked me back. I don't know what to do, do I ask girl out or stay friends to appease best friend? I really like her but best friend and I have been best friends since high school
>>
They broke up btw because they just got disinterested with each other, and kinda just stopped talking
>>
best friend should respect the fact they broke up and you were there on the rebound, so now she's yo gurl

also, if he wants the best for the girl, should actually be happy she's with his best friend (op) now and not some random cunt
>>
>>17271028
That was what I was thinking but the other friend just kept telling me how I'd piss off best friend... Honestly why the fuck should he care, he broke up with her.
>>
I would say, bro before hoe.
And i can smell hoe until here
>>
I'm in a similar situation, you did the right thing respecting their relationship and waiting for it to end, and if he broke up with her and shit then why should he care? Plus, your other friend probably doesn't know your best friend like you do, so don't take his word on how he would act, just go off what you know about him.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.