[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here is my situation. >I just came home from college and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1453771674659-1.jpg (287 KB, 1756x2200) Image search: [Google]
1453771674659-1.jpg
287 KB, 1756x2200
So here is my situation.
>I just came home from college and hanging out with some old friends.
>Go over to one's place, and he has a hot new girl, but she's not the first friend's gf I've been attracted to.
>Usually it's easy to ignore, but we are talking a lot and she is actually really interesting.
>My friend is mostly just focused on his phone texting it's kinda strange but what ever.
>Eventually I find out they have decided to go open with their relationship, and my buddy is texting the girl he is banging.
>One time she gets my number and tells me they want to hang out, but my friend is at work for a few hours.
>She says come over whenever, and when I do she is in her underwear and a tank top nips shining through
>We also went to a local brewery once together, and she tells me it's nice to get out because my buddy doesn't drink.

There's the back story. I'm not ugly or sexually/relationship deprived just taking it easy right now, and it's a small town. I've just never been in this situation. I want to fuck her for sure, but my friend is a tad unstable I feel and I don't want to screw up our dynamic. I just can't stop thinking about it, and I feel like there's an elephant in the room when we hang out. Should I bring it up to her next time we hang out or is that uncouth?
>>
If the friend said the relationship is open, and he's texting some other broad, then he shouldn't have an issue. If he does he's fucking retarded and you probably shouldn't associate with him anyway.

Indicate to her that you're interested in her (physical contact, holding her gaze, etc.), see what she does. If she reciprocates bring it up then fuck the shit out of her.

Bonus points for breaking them up
>>
File: 1465614175615s.jpg (8 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1465614175615s.jpg
8 KB, 222x250
>>17270955
Oy blin. You're in a tight spot. I wouldn't bring it up because of possible back slash from the gf or its a test of friendship. Let her come on to you before you go barking up the wrong tree
>>
>>17270966
Kek at breaking them up. The worst thing is I feel we might be a better match, and I have this cognitive dissidents on breaking them up. My friend is a bit of a roider, and he has already said some disturbingly hostile things. It's very fucking interesting man.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 188x267
>>17270974
Sounds like the start of a abusive relationship
>>
>>17270976
I have worried about this. She is against his use. I knew he had done it in the past. All three of us are into fitness, so we were talking about it. I was expressing my beliefs on them, and she was agreeing. Eventually he busts out with the fact he does them. Saying if it ever effected their relationship he would quit, but where is that line ya know?
>>
File: 1465779734167.jpg (13 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1465779734167.jpg
13 KB, 241x230
>>17270987
I think your friend has more under laying problems then just roids. Did you ever try to talk to him to see if there is something causing him trouble?
>>
>>17270990
Dude.... you have no idea. He tried to kill himself a few years back. And I'm not talking some pussy shit. Mother fucker took a knife to his flesh for the first time all the way up the street. I saw the room, and if his cousin wouldn't have come home early we would have lost him
>>
File: 1465865151190.jpg (24 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
1465865151190.jpg
24 KB, 300x231
>>17270995
Get him off his test cycle or admit him to the nut house for everyones safety
>>
>>17270997
Then plow his gf when he is in crazyville
>>
>>17270997
I've tried... I've told him with his past, playing with such things aren't the same as that guy in the gym that talked you into it. His girl wants him to talk to someone too, but I just don't know if there is a way to convince him. He's had a rough life, and there is no doubt. His dad was fucking nuts, and the source of a lot of his issues. Again not in some pussy teenage angsty way... small town and thw guy has a bit of a name for himself. He was home schooled, and I was one of his first friends so socially he can be a bit off. So, yea you can see where my stand off approach about fucking this girl that is pretty much throwing herself at me.
>>
>>17270998
Lol.... I hate myself for laughing at this.
>>
File: 1465935337892.jpg (31 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
1465935337892.jpg
31 KB, 473x315
>>17271004
I know that small town feel. To keep your teeth in your mouth or worse your soul in your body. Don't fuck her. She probably wants out of the relationship and she thinks cheating with you is the golden ticket.
>>
>>17271009
Sound advice. Thanks for talking with me about this Mr. Spaghetti. Should I at least talk to her on some level about this? I mean the signs are getting kinda clear.

>had to select pasta noodles to post...
>>
File: fd4.png (341 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fd4.png
341 KB, 450x450
>>17271019
Just ask. When you two are a lone and roid boy is getting crushed on the bench press somewhere. ask if she wants out of the relationship and go from there. Don't say "Hey, I wanna wreck your love canal". Just ask if she feels safe in the relationship or wants out of it.
>>
>>17271029
I guess that could work... they moved in with one another kinda early because he needed a place and she needed a roommate. I could see a situation where she might feel a bit trapped.
>>
>>17271033
That was an awful idea on their part. All you can do is ask and try to be her knight in armor I guess.
>>
>>17271040
Lol that ain't me man. I will at least talk with her about it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.