[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: still awake.png (58 KB, 198x242) Image search: [Google]
still awake.png
58 KB, 198x242
i"m about to tern 18 and I was thinking about how I'm still a virgin, but then I realized that I've never so much as kissed a girl much less fucked one.
I'm not fat or particularly unattractive (there isn't anything weird about my face or body) and I know guys uglier than me who have at least had girlfriends.
what the fuck?
>>
Enjoy your ban.
>>
Maybe try spelling turn right, girls like smart guys.
>>
>>17270698
What have you done to get a girl? you're not entitled to a lay just because you're not weird looking.
>>
>>17270698
Looks are not everything.
Also, you might be sexually frustrated, but there's no need to feel bad for being a virgin. You're still young.
>>
>>17270698
try getting off 4chan for one thing, dumbass.
>>
>>17270702
Nigga everyone was < 18 at some point in their life. It doesn't make them any less human. It doesn't mean their thoughts are invalid

Opie in the future just never mention your age
>>
i was literally about to post a similar post
same position mate, about to turn 18, virgin, no first kiss yet
not fat or unattractive (trying to say it in a non-arrogant way)

i mean desu i havnt really tried anything out of the way to get a girl; i just find myself making good female-friends with those i talk to

genuine question. what makes a guy boyfriend material?
>>
ps i dont know where "desu" came from mbad
also, sorry i didnt give any advice
>>
File: 1429320276632.png (135 KB, 257x293) Image search: [Google]
1429320276632.png
135 KB, 257x293
>tern
>>
All of you dumbasses. Just go and get a girls snapchat/number be obvious that you like her and then ask her out to go do something. If you pay for it, she'll know it's a date and if she's interested she'll go out again with you. From there it just progresses. It's fkn easy
>>
>>17270737
Since no one replied to you yet, as of this writing, I'll bite.

What makes a guy boyfriend material: someone who makes me feel loved and wanted. Someone that I can love and be loved by. Someone who is a few inches taller and bigger than me, so when he hugs, he will envelop my tiny body

But it varies from person to person. I'm just an easy girl
>>
>>17270772
thanks, its nice to see the other perspective of things ^_^

sometimes i feel like i can be like as you describe, but i guess i dont overtly express those qualities...
>>
>>17271010
It's hard because you don't want to blindly throw your trust at everything, and earning trust sometimes takes time.

You wouldn't know I'm affectionate as shit just by looking at me. The point is it takes time to get to know others
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.