[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has given blowjobs two of my friends in my main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ee7XE4z.gif (1 MB, 496x400) Image search: [Google]
ee7XE4z.gif
1 MB, 496x400
My girlfriend has given blowjobs two of my friends in my main friend group in the past. Each occurring several years ago (6 and 2 respectively). She has only actually fucked me though outside of a long term relationship

Would you be concerned about this matter/care at all? Because I didn't really think about it until now, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Sort of in a little bit of a thought loop.
>>
Did it occur while you were in a relationship? If not, it really depends on what you're comfortable with I guess. You can't make her unsuck their cocks. You either have to deal with it, or end the relationship if you're really that uncomfortable.
>>
I really don't see why that should make you feel uncomfortable. It was long ago
>>
>>17270650
Unless it happened while you were together there's not much of a reason to be uncomfortable.
>>
File: fremy_speeddraw2.jpg (216 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
fremy_speeddraw2.jpg
216 KB, 1600x900
>>17270650
>friend group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9bjm1-EU5M
>>
>>17270663
No it happened several years ago. Like at least 2 years ago. My other friend she did stuff with about 5 or 6 years ago but I think they kissed before more recently than that.

I just wanted to know how other people would feel in the same position or if it has any bearing at all. I just feel a little uncomfortable like I don't want to be considered a cuck even though I'm the only one I've inserted my penis into
>>
>>17270744
It'd make me feel a little weird, but like, a passing "man, I sure wish she'd sucked the penis of somebody I didn't have to hang out with every couple of days." Worth an awkward chuckle (half at the situation, half at my own reaction to it) every now and then, certainly not something I'd dwell on. Really, it's not that surprising for her to have a history with somebody else in your friend group, when, presumably, you met her through that group. You're the one she's chosen to fuck her on a regular basis, and now neither of them get to, ever.

So no, you're not being wildly unreasonable, lots of people would feel a little off about this, but you should still get ahold of yourself, for your own good. Nobody behaved badly here.

Also, a word of advice: you should probably take a break from this site and other sites like it, if nonsense like >cuck or even >alpha and >beta are starting to unironically feature in your worldview. No normal people think about relationships in those terms. I'm not saying that you, like, shouldn't have boundaries and expect your girlfriend to respect them, that's healthy and normal, but when it moves past that to wondering if [X] means you'll "be considered a cuck" then you need to get off this site. Seriously, that shit is poison.
>>
>>17270650
Can you taste the difference between your friends dicks when you kiss her?
>>
>>17270650
the fact she sucked dick before you doesn't matter but I don't want to know the guy much less them be in my group of friends. Give it enough time and she'll work her way through the whole group. What would you think if your friends new gf had blown you and another buddy. I'd be laughing my ass off at them.
>>
>>17270650
can't you people find a woman that hasn't sucked your friends dick? The world is huge
>>
If you are so insecure that you will only want a girl who is a kissless virgin... you will die a kissless virgin.
>>
>>17271665
this isn't about wanting a virgin but who wants a girl that sucked his friends dicks. Little different
>>
File: IMG_8144.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8144.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
why do you even know that? did you ask her? are you autistic?
>>
>>17271687
Shit comes up, dude. Honestly it reflects well on her that she told him. Imagine if you'd dated a girl for like a year and a half and then found out "Oh yeah, I did actually blow Justin once. But don't worry -- that was like four years ago." Wouldn't you feel a little deceived?
>>
>>17271663
I lold>>17271665
>>
Am i the only one who thinks a bj is more intimate than sex?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1440x1080
>>17271808
Yes.
>>
>>17271854
Why laugh?
>>
>>17271948
Because that was funny, anon.
>>
>>17271960
Why was it funny? This makes no sense in my head...
>>
>>17270650

Unless I wanted to be cucked, yes this would be a massive issue.
>>
>>17271687
>>17271705
she didn't tell me nor did I ask her about it. I kind of already knew going into it. All I know is that she's only had sex with me and one other dude before. I only know for certain that she blew my one friend 5ish years ago. This same friend also previously fucked my other friend's girlfriend, he's a little bit of a player like that.

I remember when she hooked up with my other friend which was 2 or 3 years ago he couldn't even get it up like at all because of nerves.

Not sure if that even makes a difference or not. I know my friends would never be dicks enough to bash on me about it or bring it up or anything
>>
>>17272669
when I say she hooked up with the second friend and couldn't get it up, I have no clue what they actually did. But whatever it was, his penis was flaccid. It's probably more of an embarrassing thing for him than it is for me. Do you even count something like that in your book?
>>
Who gives a fuck? What, are you scared that your dick isn't as good as theirs?

Stop being such an insecure faggot. She's with you. Give her orgasms as often as possible and have fun, stop complicating things with your weird thoughts.
>>
File: are your retarded.jpg (24 KB, 304x344) Image search: [Google]
are your retarded.jpg
24 KB, 304x344
Does your girlfriend brush her teeth, if she does, then don't worry about it.
>>
>>17271808
I don't think it's more intimate, but I think it suggest something else entirely. It's something about the fact that she doesn't get direct physical pleasure out of it and is doing it for him that makes it less selfish. Less selfish is worse in my opinion because it means she cares about pleasing him instead of it just being a physical act. Even still, whether they fucked or she sucked his dick it's all the same.
>>
shed be gone if i were you, but im a shallow fuck and would consider her ruined for me,
>>
>>17270744
More than the actual bjs I'd be more worried on the fact she switched guy three times so quickly. Didn't your friends say anything about that?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.