[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Becoming an alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How do i stop being a beta and start fucking some bitches, need some legit advice, i have female friends, but i fear aproaching girls at parties and bars for some reason. Im 19 atm and a virgin, haven't even kissed a girl yet.
>>
>>17270540
You start by realizing that the "beta vs alpha" thing is total bullshit.
Be confident in yourself.
Find things you're good at and do them.
Everything else will fall into place.
>>
Girls are not all the same, but they tend to like to feel special, not "some bitches".
>>
>>17270571
The complete opposite is true. Women like to prove that they are special, not being told.
>>
File: LLL.jpg (477 KB, 1211x1267) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
477 KB, 1211x1267
>>17270584
Who said to tell them?
>>
>>17270591
You implied that you should make her feel special. You shouldn't. She should. You should make it hard for her to make herself feel special.
>>
>>17270604
That may be too advanced for OP.
>>
>>17270570
I have a friend who is ugly af and is always scoring, you wouldn't believe the girls he fucks, most of them 10's and 9's, he seems very confident and always encourages me to pick up girls, but i fear rejection a lot it just ruins the rest of my day when i get rejected, and that happens quite often because of my shitty aproaches.
>>
>>17270607
But if he tries to make her feel special, he will have the opposite result.
>>
>>17270612
Perhaps, but he has to indicate his interest in one first.
>>
>>17270620
Yes but you can't do that in a desperate way if you want to score.
>>
>>17270636
Of course.
>>
>>17270540
>being alpha
>putting your virginity on pedestal so much you call women 'bitches'
Yeah I think you have some other things to work on first before you want to be 'alpha', whatever that means.
>>
>>17270641
Perhaps he means I have to be a little cocky.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.