[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a bad situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: love.jpg (36 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
36 KB, 640x920
I'm royally fucked, because I see no good outcome here.

Okay, so I've fallen in love with a close friend. The tricky part is she lives in another country. And is married.

I worry if I confess, it will make things awkward and she won't want to talk as much (or at all), and pending plans to go to an event together later this year will fall through.

Their marriage is a weird thing, but I still don't want to try to break it up. They have nothing in common, and she loves him, but isn't in love with him. He's nice to her and lets her do whatever, and he's a doctor, so combine all that with a desire for companionship, familial and societal pressures, and you get their marriage.

She's smart and perceptive, so I'm sure she has some idea. Also, I recently dropped a pretty big hint or two through snapchat while tripping on acid. Maybe not the full extend, though.

She did say we were soulmates.

What the fuck do I do? Right now I'm leaning towards suffering in silence in hopes of getting over it.
>>
>>17269221

>Their marriage is a weird thing, but I still don't want to try to break it up. They have nothing in common, and she loves him, but isn't in love with him. He's nice to her and lets her do whatever, and he's a doctor, so combine all that with a desire for companionship, familial and societal pressures, and you get their marriage.

You're an emotional outlet, nothing more. If it wasn't you, it would be some other guy. Your situation is so common and so sad, because you think that she genuinely feels for you. She's emotionally cheating on her husband and justifying the things she does by blaming everything but herself.

>She did say we were soulmates.
Yeah, for now. Wait until the husband reads these conversations or she finds someone to bond with in her country.
>>
>>17269221
She's an idiot who is taking her partner for granted and doesn't realize how good she has it. "I love him but I am not in love with him" is code for "I am way too immature to appreciate men who treat me well and probably have serious issues to work out before being in a relationship"

You're really playing with fire with this chick. I would not touch anyone with a ten foot pole of they suck at relationships this bad. But that's just me.
>>
>>17269248
Dang, I never thought of it like that.
>>17269265
Sucking at relationships, that sounds fair. Is there even hope of one here?

Fuck marriage.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.