[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup advice. The only thing I want in life is to be rich. Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: rich-men.jpg (597 KB, 1100x737) Image search: [Google]
rich-men.jpg
597 KB, 1100x737
Sup advice.

The only thing I want in life is to be rich. Not millionaire rich but normal rich. Like having 150k in my bank account would be the goal. I know it sounds shallow but I already have everything else. Family, a hot gf, a job etc. I also have some ideas but I don't know how to start them. I know posting this on this website is a failure in itself but you are wise men and I know you can give me some hints.

Help a poor lad out adv.
>>
>>17269178
Invest in water companies and property around the Great Lakes. The Resource Wars in the future are going to be fun.

Tommen Baratheon is gonna die on the last episode of Game of Thrones so bet on him in the deadpool.
>>
>>17269178
Go to /biz/ and try to sort through the bullshit, occasionally some gems shine through there.
>>
Lol no you don't
Do something important you loser
Only the lost and doomed proletariats want their only life goal to be rich
>>
Stop spending money

$40k/yr inc $50/wk food 1k/mo bills = 25.4k/yr net gain
10 years no investing = 254k
10 years 2% compound int = 281k

Poor people can get rich if they try hard enough
Hell even at 20k/yr inc and ok investing you'll hit 150k by 2026
>>
>>17269198
>Invest in water companies and property around the Great Lakes. The Resource Wars in the future are going to be fun.

Not untrue, but isn't it way, way too soon for that? Lots of places are fucked by drought, but won't we change the way we farm instead of just buying shittons of water and using it as though nothing has changed? Wouldn't it be fantastically cheaper to do so? Or is there some other reason our water needs are going to spike while our supply collapses?
>>
>>17269242
Fucking this. I even throw in a trip to the salvage shop where can get scratch and dent name brand food for pocket change. After living frugally I have my investments.
>>
>>17269249
>Or is there some other reason our water needs are going to spike while our supply collapses?
We gotta care for those 1 billion chinese, 1 billion indians and 1 billion africans because we are America bruh.
>>
>>17269237
Not everyone wants to do something important. In fact there are plenty people trying to do something important to change the world. The number wanes and grows as does the opposite mentality. Not everyone has to be a soldier of a cause to live happily.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.