[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well i guess im quite desperate to be writing here, but hey atleast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fuck.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
well i guess im quite desperate to be writing here, but hey atleast /adv/ will tell me i have cancer. So i've been smoking for abit more than a year (and alot more recently), i do hit some tabs from time to time, tilt a glass atleast few times a week and been dealing with alot of stress at work recently also decrease in sleep added to that. And i assume it all summed up into erectile dysfunction. At first the problem was very rare in bed, but as time progressed it became more often to the point that i could'nt please my partner at all the past like 5 times. Then i thought maybe i just need abit more time to get comfortable with her in bed, but then what was left went to shit and she dumped me because of that and now even fapping wont even get me aroused. Has anyone in /adv/ had a similar case ? Should i just try to quit my habits and hope everything goes back to normal or are these problems not the cause of ED and i should seek a doctors help ? Btw im 22yr.
>>
>>17268804
bump
>>
Sounds like you are just bored with sex desu. Try something new. Maybe some fetish you never thought of with your partner.
>>
I am no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I could see this being 1) psychological. Something is keeping you from getting it up. Worrying about it could be making it worse, like a performance anxiety. Like when you worry so much about getting enough sleep that you can't fall asleep.

2) could be a diet thing. Take better care of your body, try to sleep more, get exercise, etc. That being said, I have been smoking cigs for almost 10 years and never had a problem with my weiner.
>>
>>17268804
I'm going out on a limb here, but from my anecdotal experience erectile dysfunction is heavily related to psychological problems such as stress, anxiety and depression. You could still seek a doctor for help but you should certainly look into the amount of stress you're experiencing. The fact that you're smoking and drinking seems to indicate that you're trying to cure the stress that way to me, which isn't really productive.

TL;DR - I think it's likely due to stress.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.