[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do I get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1458403097973.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458403097973.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
I want to get a girlfriend and figure out what they like/ just be attractive to them.. what do? Bonus points for something other than "bee yourself"

tfw no gf
>>
They like it if you get to know them and learn from them and find out for yourself what they like and dislike

They don't like being lumped into one giant group, and they can tell when you're using "tactics" that you learned on the Internet. There is no one-size-fits-all. Ask questions and listen
>>
>>17268661
What do you think happens when you get a gf?

Life doesn't magically become better, often it gets more stressful
>>
>>17268661
>>
>>17268661
Step one: stop going on /r9k/.
Step two: become something that girls are attracted to.
>>
>>17268661
heres my advice for you op
>hit the gym, get fit
>dress nice, not saying expensive but "well put together" learn what that shit is
>read a bunch of shit so you always got things to talk about that shes interested in
>don't worship women. they smell the needy clingyness
>focus on you and they will come

pic related; girl interested in me
>>
>>17268695
>>17268867
This. "Just bee yourself " is literally the right approach. Rejection is just you avoiding incompatible women, you being a needy, clingy, unkempt faggot just eliminates the compatible ones
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.