[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
addicted to sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Nice-seafront.jpg (830 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Nice-seafront.jpg
830 KB, 2592x1944
am I addicted to sugar?
for the past weeks i've been trying to eat more healthy; that also includes eating only about 10-20g sugar per day and including almost no refined sugar. but every few days i notice that i feel dizzy and have a lack of concentration. like just now. but now i went to the store and bought 200g cookies, ate every single one and i'm literally on a "high". haven't felt so comfortable for at least a few days. comparable to drinking your morning coffee. only slightly stronger.
>>
>>17268422
I'm addicted to sugar. It sucks.
>>
It's pointless to reply to this thread, because OP has already had the worst sugar crash of his life and now he's asleep.

And yes. Sugar is extremely addictive
>>
>>17268422
Sounds like it. I myself have started working out and cutting out the caffeine & sugar I was so hooked on. I quit cold turkey so I got a bit of a sickness and had some of the symptoms you stated, but they went away after a while.

You can try weening yourself off by replacing all that shit with literally anything else. Fruit is a great substitute if you have a sweet tooth.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.