[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am worried of having sex with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I have in the past 5 years been aware of suffering from premature ejaculation and I have turned down a lot of good offers in that time due to that. I have been in a great relationship with such an amazing girl for about 1 month now. We haven't discussed sex yet, but we have referred to it a few times.

I think my premature ejaculation is due to the head of my penis being incredibly sensitive, so I have been looking forward to try out a pack of special condoms from Durex with the anesthetic benzocaine which should apparently numb the penis. I haven't tried them yet, so not being able to know if they actually work makes me a bit worried.

What has made me even more worried now is that my girlfriend told me yesterday that she is on the pill (due to menstrual issues) and has been for years. Because of this, I can't use the condom as an excuse to prevent pregnancy, nor STDs because we're both clean. Without neither a regular or specialized condom, I predict I would cum within seconds of insertion.

She has told me that I can talk to her about anything and I trust her on that. However I am just afraid she might value sex in a relationship so much that she will find me incapable of satisfying her needs.
>>
It sounds like she is very understanding. Talk to her about it. Be honest and upfront. Just because you think you'll blow early, doesn't mean it needs to ruin sex for her. Just spend a good amount of time eating her out before, and if necessary afterward.
Also see your doctor, there may be something he can help re: your premature ejaculation.
>>
>>17268233
do this OP. also have you tried jerking off before sex?
>>
Circumcision my man, the only thing I'm worried about these days is if I'll be able to cum before I'm exhausted.
>>
>>17268203
>What has made me even more worried now is that my girlfriend told me yesterday that she is on the pill (due to menstrual issues) and has been for years. Because of this, I can't use the condom as an excuse to prevent pregnancy, nor STDs because we're both clean. Without neither a regular or specialized condom, I predict I would cum within seconds of insertion.

why not? double protection is always good, and girl should probably not care about you having condom on, it wouldnt decrease her pleasure and you would seem like a responsible type

btw, I have PE too but unfortunately I only had sex 3 times last 4 years (and always drunk) fml
>>
File: inthehandsofanangel.jpg (122 KB, 570x610) Image search: [Google]
inthehandsofanangel.jpg
122 KB, 570x610
>>17268307

Not even once.
>>
>>17268203
Not quite sure why this is a problem. Masterbate before going over to her place. Or have sex, cum and have sex again.
>>
cut your foreskin?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.