[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for shorter men: Dont take ur height as an insult. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 632x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 632x464
Advice for shorter men:
Dont take ur height as an insult.
Just talk bout it like anything else.
If a girl shorter than. You says "omg ur so short" bullshit just say im taller than you in a flirty way. You can even stand with her to measure. Ive done it and then the girls then say like" omg u r" and then you both go on having fun bcuz since ur secure about height shes secure about height.
>>
nice fantasy story you got there op next lord of the rings
>>
>>17268040
I am 5'6" I care as much about how tall the guy next to me is as I do about how bad their balls smell. Doesn't affect me in the slightest.
>>
Advice for ugly gurls:
Dont take ur ugllness as an insult.
Just talk bout it like anything else.
If a girl prettier than. You says "omg ur so ugly" bullshit just say im prettier than u inside in a flirty way. You can even kiss her and have LESBAIN sex to show u mean it. Ive done it and then the girls then say like" omg now im gay" and then you both go on having fun bcuz since ur secure about being ugly and gay.
>>
>>17268062
Many men who r short lack confidence. You don't but others do.
>>
>>17268063
Theres a difference. People tend to shit on short men to their face. Also why so mad? Im tryin to help people. The truth is whrn it comes to height with girls, height and how handsome u r are two separate features. Also the whole thing is once they realise you dont care, they don't care.
>>
>>17268082
Doesnt matter*
>>
>>17268082
You want to help but what you say is not helping. You are saying something that you wish was true. You wish it was true that if someone doesn't care about their height then others won't care. It will never be true. Height is an established factor of male attractiveness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Height_and_erect_posture
It is a simple observable fact about the statistical preferences of average people and that's ok. When you have a large group of people then you will have statistical preferences. Some people are perceived more attractive than others and that's life. Whether a short person care about their height will not affect this perception. It's true that confidence is attractive. It's true that having confidence will help overcome a perceive physical flaw. It's not true that if you don't care about your height then others won't care. You actually hurt people when you say this. People who suffer from both a physical flaw and lack of confidence will believe that everything is their own fault when in fact it is not.
>>
>>17268040
5 foot 5 here with only minor concernes about my height. Like I prefer to have photos of me taken from a slightly lower than eye level height.
Have dated a couple of women who were about a foot taller than me and they said I was the perfect height for them. Only ever had one woman scath me about my height, but she seemed really fucking crazy.
Overall.. It's just a preference people have like hair colour or body type or skin complexion.
>>
>>17268040
Google "famous short men" and you can respond to teasing by saying truthfully "I'm taller than Tom Cruise [or whoever]"
>>
>>17268240
Where the fuck are you finding 6 foot 5 women
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.