[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was with a close friend / fwb the other night and he was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1401662096552.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1401662096552.png
87 KB, 684x576
I was with a close friend / fwb the other night and he was pretty drunk, I was sober. He started talking about how he loves me and Im a wonderful person and the perfect girl but Im too young for him and his friends would think its weird if we are seen together too much. He said I just "don't get it" because I'm not his age. He threw my phone at me said "i dont care about you, i mean i care about you but i dont give a fuck about you" but at that point he was pretty mad anyways because his friend wouldn't leave and they were fighting a lot, so i guessed he was just taking it out on me. Which part did he mean? If he meant any of it.
As for our age difference we are both over 18 and I'm 5 years younger than him, so its not a huge age gap. But to him it is.
>>
He's mad at himself for not making that move. So he is taking it out on you. This is an abusive behavior. Don't pursue a romantic, long term relationship. It will become toxic, or abusive. If it's toxic, he'll constantly worry about being good enough for you. And he'll have confidence problems. Your affection for him will not be reciprocated in the same fashion.
It's that or abuse.

My advice would be to abort the situation entirely.
>>
OP, to you it's not a huge age difference because you haven't lived through those five years. Believe me, when you are eighteen you are going to look at thirteen year old boys and understand exactly what the issue was about.
>>
File: 1429469520275.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1429469520275.png
136 KB, 250x250
>>17267857
>he threw my phone at me

What a fucking baby, fuck this guy t b h
>>
>>17267857

>I care about you but I don't give a fuck about you

kek
>>
>>17267904
I am 18. Im almost 19, hes almost 24
>>
>>17268575
Nice misleading line in your OP about both being over 18. You're just starting uni, he's finished and living as an adult. You can't really understand how much different those roles are.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.