[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me speak of this problem with this perspective: >To seduce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: adv.png (133 KB, 428x222) Image search: [Google]
adv.png
133 KB, 428x222
Let me speak of this problem with this perspective:

>To seduce girls you must to have high confidence.
>Each confidence is limited to its field IMHO (so, if you're a good athlete you'll have a high confidence in sports, etc..)
>To have a high confidence with women you have to start to pick up them.
>If you haven't confidence you can't pick up and so you can't build your confidence about how to attract girls.

So, How it's possible to go out from this shit?

My experience:
26M, graduated, sufficiently fit, average look, few Gfs.
Low social skills and low confidence in attract girls because lack of significant results.
How I can trust to myself about my abilities?
I can't say to myself: "ehy, you've a fucking degree. This girl is so attract from your culture!!" It would be insane!
>>
Try and error + YouTube videos
>>
>>17267223
following your logic you just have to start with girls you dont find attractiv and work your way up

so step one would be 1/10
>enjoy
>>
>To seduce girls you must to have high confidence.
>To have a high confidence with women you have to start to pick up them.

But why are you linking these two together - having high confidence in seduction and actually having success with picking up girls.
How come you think it wouldn't be possible to seduce somebody with showing your high confidence in any other field? Why does the confidence have to come exclusively from your social skills?
>>
First, have convos with tons of random people. Not girls you're attracted to. Start easy, like with colleagues, then to "easy" strangers such as cashiers, guy you're with in the lift, etc. This is to build your comfort level, so you can have a relaxed, natural/pleasant conversation with anyone in general. Then you progress to girls you're not particularly attracted to, just talk to them to make acquaintances/friends. Then talk to hot girls, again not trying to fuck them, just get to know them etc.

They're human, just like you. Just like everyone around you. Once you're not nervous around them, you can talk to them with the intention of doing something more.
>>
Thanks you ALL for the replies!

>>17267373
Simply because this is my experience on the field.
I can have a high confidence about my sporting skills or about my capacity to achieve whatever result in any field of study but I can't (or I'm not able to?) transfer the self-security in the relationship with women that I want seduce.

>>17267389
Also your suggestion sounds great and actually could be a good start point.
However I would like to add that when I don't want (or I can't for some reason) seduce a girl I've not a big lack of confidence (just a bit!).
The bigger problem arises when I must put on the table my emotions and pick up the woman and in that moment I don't feel adeguate for that role.
>>
>>17267905
daily bamp
>>
>>17267389
this anon knows what's up
>>
>>17267223
The idea of "seduction" is an outdated and sexist one. It assumes that women are stupid creatures who can be tricked into letting you have your way with them.

Think instead in terms of "encouraging her to choose to have sex with me" and you'll see that the job is not one of trickery but of presenting yourself as the kind of man she would want to choose for sex.

That may differ from woman to woman, but it begins with recognizing her as a competent person with her own tastes and desires. Rather than trying to make her want you, offer yourself as what she wants.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.