[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I feel like I do this for her and that I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Mumbai-breakup.jpg (18 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
Mumbai-breakup.jpg
18 KB, 625x350
Sometimes I feel like I do this for her and that I don't live for my self. Sometimes I feel relieved that I never broke up or cheated because she's the best girl for me. You ever feel like this?
>>
>>17266995
I think this is common, it comes with the ups and downs of being in a long term relationship. Sometimes it's hard work to be with someone and takes conscious effort to grow together instead of growing apart, only you can decide if the relationship is worth sticking out or not.
>>
>>17267046
>Sometimes it's hard work to be with someone and takes conscious effort to grow together instead of growing apart
I don't know about you, but no.
Two years relationship, ten years marriage, three little kids speaking here.
>>
>>17267061
Also sometimes only managing life gets a little hard, but never being together. It's quite the opposite, in tough times we're always glad we have each other. Nothing else matters as long as we're taking on life side by side.
>>
Thank you guys for your anwsers. As usual, everybody think diffirent, but it can help the thinking process.

She is the best girl I have ever met but I sometimes day dream about "the one" that I am sure in some way or form exists out there. Not in like a destiny way, but in a statistical way, there must be a one partner that makes the perfect fit together with me. For you too.
>>
>>17267083
The grass is greener where you water it remember that. If you feel like you're settling then you're free to look for what you want else where.

Also you aren't making and sense, you feel you can do better but keep saying she's the best girl I've ever met? It seems like you're just afraid to be alone so stop being a pussy and make up your mind
>>
>>17267109
>>17267109
Its quite the opposite. I long to be by my self. I am a loner and I like loneliness. But she may be my best shot at having a family.

I make perfect sense. I have not made acquaintance with all the girls in the world. Of all the girls I have though, she is the best of them. I still think that it is likely that there is someone out there that is better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.