[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem /adv/. When I am with my boyfriend of 4 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I have a problem /adv/.

When I am with my boyfriend of 4 years, I feel like the ugliest piece of shit that ever walked the Earth. I also feel and act like a huge bitch because of my insecurity around him.

When I am with my friend, I feel like the most beautiful person, inside and out.

I am wondering how and why this is happening, and what I can do to transfer some of the confidence and security I have with my friend to my boyfriend.

I want to be a better person for him, but I feel like shit around him a lot. I just don't know how to be 'pretty' around him. In return, we are losing attraction to one another and I feel like we've been growing apart.

Some mature insight would be great.

Ages
Him: 28
Me: 26
Friend: 24
>>
>>17266897
go to the gym with him.
>>
>>17266952
He doesn't go to the gym, only I do.
>>
File: 1347840129917.jpg (36 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1347840129917.jpg
36 KB, 180x200
PROTIP: When you act like a massive bitch you ARE the ugliest person on the planet
>>
If you feel insecure around someone it is usually due to a few things. There is a power struggle happening and you are on the losing end of it, there is doubt of faithfulness, and / or there is resentment brewing.

Why do you lash out at him, what has happened in the past that makes you feel so vunerable around him? Is it a behavior he has that your friends don't, or is it because you can leave your friends and spend time apart but with your boyfriend it's more "serious"? etc.

Lighten up girly
>>
You are an insecure cunt with an ugly friend.
>>
>>17267382
I think his past actions have a lot to do with it. I firmly believe he isn't attracted to me even though he tells me he is, his actions say otherwise.
My friend is a very good looking guy so I should be more insecure around him but I'm not. He has a certain way with me that puts me at ease about myself.
>>
>>17267661
you're in love with your friend so admit it
>>
File: 1463291736073.jpg (395 KB, 774x720) Image search: [Google]
1463291736073.jpg
395 KB, 774x720
>>17267661
dude
>>17267726
This. You are setting up a sabotage and you damn well know it.
>>
>>17266897
Looks like you should break up, you're being horrible to your bf and your friend sounds like maybe you subconsciously consider him more than that
>>
>>17266897
Itt ugly bitch problems
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.